Class of 2022 - RB LeQuint Allen (NJ) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/15/21) | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 RB LeQuint Allen (NJ) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/15/21)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amazing how quick everybody forgets about Josh Hough.

Rumor is his injury was pretty severe.

Not sure what he will do etc

For the record, I have no solid info on this just things I’ve overheard talking to people

Last edited:
What he will do?
Are you suggesting he’s retiring?

I’m suggesting the rumors are questioning if he will return to ever play again

I have no solid info on this just rumors.

Now we need the QB, offensive line and WR’s to balance the attack. Plus Hough.

FWIW - What I was told when I attended the Louisville game was an expected return for preseason next year.

Absolutely great news!

I truly think the kid if healthy will be an amazing asset to us

Don’t think anyone forgot about him. He had an injury and didn’t play this season. Kinda hard to talk about him when he’s not playing. We are all wishing him a full recovery.
We will need another RB

To be honest, I still like his DB film more than his RB film. Not taking anything away from his RB ability, hes obviously very very good, but he looks nasty on the defensive side of the ball on that Sr year film, wow
I see some natural instinctive stuff on defense that you cant teach. He has dawg in him too.

I see some natural instinctive stuff on defense that you cant teach. He has dawg in him too.

What’s awesome is - one way or another, on one side of the ball or the other, this kid will likely be impactful, and early.

He was the croot I was most concerned might get flipped late by a big factory program.

Super psyched he signed w Cuse.
LFGO!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.