Class of 2022 - RB LeQuint Allen (NJ) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/15/21) | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 RB LeQuint Allen (NJ) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/15/21)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you read the article it sounds like March 2020, which is against NCAA rules.
No. Looking through his twitter posts the face to face was on March 8, 2020. The NCAA didn't adopt an emergency Dead Period until March 13, 2020. The quiet period, face to face contact period, had restarted on March 1, 2020. He just squeezed the visit in before the NCAA recruiting shutdown.

9/16/20
LeQuint Allen (6-0, 180), Millville (N.J.): Allen is related to Jacksonville Jaguars running back Ryquell Armstead. He flashes upside on offense and defense. His coach Dennis Thomas played his last year at Rutgers for Schiano -- a first-time head coach at the time -- creating a strong tie to the school.

“Coach Schiano brought me and coach Thomas in his office and offered me,” Allen said in March. "We were both exited. He said I’m a guy who can help make Rutgers a national ranked power house.

“l liked the coaching staff and the great environment. My head coach played for coach Schiano and he took good care of him. I look forward to visiting again.”

View attachment 197328
They can't say they didnt want him.

This is 2021, you can say anything you want. Even if there is proof to the contrary, a portion of people are too lazy to find the proof.

And then even when presented with the proof on a silver platter, they will deny it and call it #FakeFacts.
And/or disparage the source, if it's not the Pravda they subscribe to.

Crush it like LeQuint...

1614908230545.png

4 star 2022 RB Samuel Brown CB'ed to RU.

Huh..does that mean Allen was a backup for them?

Noticed they landed the #2 kid in NJ today. Not liking the momentum they've got right now
What make you think the SU coaches were even pursuing Brown.

Noticed they landed the #2 kid in NJ today. Not liking the momentum they've got right now

Good NJ players "committing" to SUNJ early (can you say "Safety School"? I knew that you could) -

only to then de-commit later, is a time-honored tradition, second to none.

why would Syracuse care about any momentum buttgers might have? are they joining the ACC ? The big10East on the other hand must be scared to death. eye roll.

So, Buttgers infiltrator aside -- is this kid announcing / committing at the top of the hour, per that earlier post?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.