Class of 2018 - RB Mychale Salahuddin (DC) Transferring from Pitt | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 RB Mychale Salahuddin (DC) Transferring from Pitt

I love this board. So juvenile, so pure.
facepalm.gif

Is there any actual news or just bad jokes??
Kid isn’t announcing till signing day.
So I am sure he had a good time here but we have no clue where he is going till after the Pitt visit.
If we survive him not committing during that Pitt visit like he is saying I will like our chances.
I really hope this kid realizes he comes here he could be a face of the program. We are yearning for a kid with his talent.

All I heard is that he thought that strip club on Erie Blvd was too far from campus.

(I didn't really hear that. But it is).
He wasn't here for that sort of thing Chip. He was much too busy evaluating the academic programs here at Syracuse.

It seemed that this weekend was low key as far as pics and just what was happening with the recruits and their families while they were here. Just wasn't seeing or hearing that anyone one was here other than M. Salahuddin. It just felt not the norm when someone is here for OV.

It seemed that this weekend was low key as far as pics and just what was happening with the recruits and their families while they were here. Just wasn't seeing or hearing that anyone one was here other than M. Salahuddin. It just felt not the norm when someone is here for OV.

Don’t think any of these kids are very active on social media to begin with though. Something to consider.

Last edited:
Don’t think any of these kids are very active on social media to begin with though. Something to consider.
Good point. If they're not busy on social media, maybe the OV needs to settle in for a couple days. Simmer.

Nothing groundbreaking but it sounds like the visit went well for him and the family. Nice Campus, updated football dorms, and awesome alumni base for life after football are all positive selling points.

I think it’s a really close call. Can’t ever count out Dino and co.

Does the Adams commitment affect him? Is he scared of major Syracuse talent...

Does the Adams commitment affect him? Is he scared of major Syracuse talent...
Seems like there is a lot of solidarity with DC guys. I feel like Adams might actually help us here. Looks like Hendrix definitely helped us get Adams and has been in Salahuddin's ear too. Don't love that he goes to Pitt last but I love and trust this staff to do everything they can.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom