Class of 2018 - RB Mychale Salahuddin (DC) Transferring from Pitt | Page 18 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 RB Mychale Salahuddin (DC) Transferring from Pitt

I really don't think anyone of them actually knows which way he is leaning. just their guess like yours and mine.

Pitt currently has NINE running backs on roster. Two, to be, sophomore runningbacks which were each rated 4 stars. They have multiple upperclassment 3 star backs as well. Zero rb commits for this class.

Usually i dont believe in coincidence. Sala visits pitt. Howard on monday publicly commits to SU. Hope im wrong.
Yeah, I want to be wrong, but that doesn't seem like a coincidence. The only thing giving me hope is the fact that Howard is no the same kind of running back as Salahuddin.

Dont be sad. Howard is going to be excellent.
I think Howard is going to be amazing. He reminds me of Delone Carter or Jerome Smith. He’s exactly who we need. However, adding another great APB would be amazing.

Suspicions of a Pittmit are understandable.

But we shall be nice and friendly before we know that, and one hopes even if it goes against us.

38045B6B-A588-43F1-A607-ED114207542D.jpeg

I love both of these RB's, getting one of them to sign is awesome, if we can get both...wow!

My thinking is no matter where you go you're going to have competition. Would you rather have competition verse a bunch of older dudes who have been in the system a few years or bunch of other young guys where you'll have an opportunity to come in and play right away.

My thinking is no matter where you go you're going to have competition. Would you rather have competition verse a bunch of older dudes who have been in the system a few years or bunch of other young guys where you'll have an opportunity to come in and play right away.
It may depend on how good you think you are.

He and Salahuddin took their ovs the same weekend. I wonder if Salahuddin knew then that Howard committed.
Have to believe that JarveGone wouldn't have told Sala about his (earlier) commitment while the two were both visiting SU. And that's not necessarily a negative. At Sala's level, I doubt he's worried about PT. At best he gets the bulk of the carries. At worst, he's trading backfield reps as thunder, lightening or bomb cyclone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bspencer309

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom