Class of 2016 - RB Tre Bryant (MO) Verbal to Nebraska | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 RB Tre Bryant (MO) Verbal to Nebraska

I like this kid the best of all the backs we're recruiting.

I don't like the fact that he stated he prefers running back so my guess is he's picking the RB opportunity. On the positive if he's thinking Syracuse I can see him announcing now to beat Neal to the punch (if indeed there is only one spot left).

Like this player a lot but think NW wins out for his services for Evanston IL is closer to home than Manhattan KS. Think the Cuse has an excellent shot at Mo Neal but that changes if Tre chooses the Cuse.

Sounds like somebody told him he has to commit like right now, or his spot will likely go to somebody else.

I wouldn't be surprised by any school in his top 4. Minnesota would absolutely away. But I suspect others are right and it won't be us.

Edit: seriously the phrase "B. Low me" is edited out so we can't even say b me away? That's unexpected.

strickland, washington, bryant and neal lets become running back U again.

Wont let me edit them in but fredericks and perkins as well

Sounds like somebody told him he has to commit like right now, or his spot will likely go to somebody else.

I wouldn't be surprised by any school in his top 4. Minnesota would absolutely . . . . . . . away. But I suspect others are right and it won't be us.

Edit: seriously the phrase "B. Low me" is edited out so we can't even say b me away? That's unexpected.

LOL. Yes there are some serious "parental controls" on this site.

Dumb question...is that 7 PM CT or ET?

Or hell, even more confusing...is Bryant at The Opening yet? Is it PT?

if you believe Bailey, it's 7P CST. I would assume he is home, which is CST, but good point about the Opening. he will choose KSU, but will be interesting to check Twitter anyway.

From a Tweet I saw they don't arrive at the Opening until tomorrow.

The Opening ‏@TheOpening Jul 1 Torrance, CA
In 6 days, the nation's 166 best converge on @Nike WHQ

As long as it's not Kansas or Minnesota, I wouldn't be surprised.

Hope it's SU though

Really think we have a shot and I honestly feel encouraged by the change of plans to commit sooner. Seems awfully interesting he's speeding up his process with Mo Neal coming to town soon.

Won't the staff take both Bryant and Neal and let it sort itself out down the road? I can't imagine its an either or, and if it was they would want Neal to come up first considering Neal committing cements RW into place and opens up some other doors that were in the process of shutting.

Spill it Jek!
Nothing to spill yet. Just getting my popcorn ready. Only 2 hours away from Tre announcing. I still fully expect it to be either K-State or maybe Northwestern, with SU as a dark horse in 3rd place.

Come on Tre, how about a little birthday present?

Nothing to spill yet. Just getting my popcorn ready. Only 2 hours away from Tre announcing. I still fully expect it to be either K-State or maybe Northwestern, with SU as a dark horse in 3rd place.

I think Syracuse may be brides maid.

My increased optimism from earlier, shattered.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom