Re: this board... I understand "Likes" but what are "Points" ??? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Re: this board... I understand "Likes" but what are "Points" ???

The difference is the football side thinks everything serious, life or death. Bball side is more loose and accepting. Where we realize theres more important things than whats being said on an internet forum.

You don't know what serious is until you've been Kaiserized!

It's simply so much easier to be a fan of a winning program like SU basketball than SU football based upon the last decade. I wonder how many of your so called bball buddies will still be around when SU basketball goes through a decline just like it did shortly after the NC.

Everyone here on the football side is a diehard fan simply because of what the football team has gone through. I went to every Grob game - how would you take it if SU bball had 1 win out of every 12 games played?

I wonder if you would still be around with a 3-30 record for a season? We on the football side are still here even after that dark age of SU football.

Bigger question - why not be great in all 3 - football, basketball & lacrosse?

chakka3421 said:
You don't know what serious is until you've been Kaiserized! It's simply so much easier to be a fan of a winning program like SU basketball than SU football based upon the last decade. I wonder how many of your so called bball buddies will still be around when SU basketball goes through a decline just like it did shortly after the NC. Everyone here on the football side is a diehard fan simply because of what the football team has gone through. I went to every Grob game - how would you take it if SU bball had 1 win out of every 12 games played? I wonder if you would still be around with a 3-30 record for a season? We on the football side are still here even after that dark age of SU football. Bigger question - why not be great in all 3 - football, basketball & lacrosse?
Kaiser / upper east greenbush takes himself too serious. He calls people bball only's but on posts on the fball board himself. I think thats ironic and hilarious. I have no control what people do when things dont go well for the sports teams. I have control of what I do and that will be to still watch every game like I have when SU basketball wasnt so great. I watch every football game and have the same emotions as if the basketball team was playing, just different expectations. I'm loyal win or lose until i die.

Anybody who likes Cuse basketball should like Cuse football, and vice versa. It's that simple.

#OrangeNation

C'mon fockers, let's all play nice and stop swinging diks.
In my opinion its hard to be 50/50. Im sure you have a preference!

No preference here. I love it all. Basketball is easy to root for and talk about but football has been very satisfying as if late and with the recruiting boats I have actually been there more than the bball board

Just know this - Football likes are worth like x10 a basketball like. Crazy like inflation over there.

I can't just give out a "like" as if it were candy on Halloween. So here have half a football like.
Football like.jpg

Only 8, 250 more points until I get my engraved plaque over my favorite pee trough spot! Why do you think I spend so much time here?

That's #%£€¥#€ bull$41!

Love this one ! LMAO !
I logged on JUST to give this post a 'like' and nominate it for POST OF THE YEAR !

FWIW: FB side of board is where the "REAL" SyracuseFan/Cuse" "ELITE" reside ! - 'Dear God please forgive me but I couldn't resist !'

Go Orange !

I think points are based on the number of total posts (not quality:rolleyes:) a poster has on Syracusefan.com.
That is correct. They are not redeemable in any fashion, though I have seen men refer to their syracusefan.com points when attempting to impress women at various venues. 20% of the time, it works 100% of the time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom