Really, syracusefan.com? Really? | Syracusefan.com

Really, syracusefan.com? Really?

Consigliere

Co 2020 Cali Award Winner, Record Thru 5 Games
I know free internet sites depend on advertising revenue to prosper and even appreciate the advertisers for their support but a banner ad for Penn State season football tickets! Got to think the ROI on that advertisement will be very low.

I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure they use Adsense or something similar that creates ads based on your browser history.

So if you are seeing something Penn State related, then you have probably have something in your search history.

I know free internet sites depend on advertising revenue to prosper and even appreciate the advertisers for their support but a banner ad for Penn State season football tickets! Got to think the ROI on that advertisement will be very low.

Been visiting Penn State sites lately?

remarketing.png

Agreed. I got this one a few months ago. Oh Lord
Make it stop.JPG

I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure they use Adsense or something similar that creates ads based on your browser history.

So if you are seeing something Penn State related, then you have probably have something in your search history.

Ahhh... That makes sense. I guess that explains why I'm seeing all these ads for......

Never mind.
;)

all you have to do was type " pedophile" once and the ads will come

That explains the ads about dating Asia women...

I think it produces adds based on browser history of all who visit this web site. I promise I've never looked into Asian mail order brides but I've seen those adds as well. Always makes me think "hmmmm, I wonder who's been looking that up frequently enough that those adds are showing up".

DAMMIT! All that talk about soccer, looking up MLS ratings and everything else i did in relation to that 100 page thread about the WC has resulted in my getting NYCosmo banner ads!!!

Neil%20Patrick%20Harris%20asking%20why.gif

ahhhhh...so that's why I keep getting all those Pron ads!

hanpanic.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom