Recruiting 2023-2025 | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Recruiting 2023-2025

A rather large number of Prep schools are coming to Bel Air, Maryland next weekend May 17-19 for the National Prep Championship:

I don't know that Syracuse has that many recruits involved, but someone might be interested.

Cuse guys playing in it:
Donny Scott- Hill ACD
Brayden Ferguson '24 -Bullis
Ryan Pels '24- Gonzaga
Chrishawn Hunter -Westtown

Something to watch on the computer while Penn state-Army is on.. lol

Brother of current SU LSM, Tommy Drago -

15. Anthony Drago, attack/midfield, West Essex (N.J.) / BBL ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Drago is a major offensive mismatch whether he lines up at attack or midfield. He does plenty of both. The 6-1, 180-pounder racked up an even 100 points as a freshman on the strength of 62 goals and 38 assists. As a sophomore, he’s accrued 82 points and counting. His highest upside likely comes as a midfielder. The winter One Percent All-Star Game Offensive MVP is at his best using his deceptively quick feet and good size when he has extra space to work with up top. He’s got a hard, heavy shot and is also very good at finding the open man when he draws a slide.

what are chances he follows his brother to cuse tho his brother has barely touched field since arriving.

I haven't heard a ton here but I would temper expectations if you catch my drift.

RE: Drago... I have no information about his recruitment but he plays for the club my son used to play for and have seen him play against my son's high school. He looks every bit of the 5 star rating he's received. Probably doesn't help that his brother hasn't been on the field much, but maybe he will next year? Others on the board would know more about that likelihood than I would. Tommy was impressive when I saw him play when he was developing and in HS (obviously).

I only see one Canadian kid on this list and he’s not in the top 60.. was listed on the next 15
Sawyer English… maybe he’ll want to come play where his brother played

I only see one Canadian kid on this list and he’s not in the top 60.. was listed on the next 15
Sawyer English… maybe he’ll want to come play where his brother played
the english bros are an interesting bunch...all seem to just do their own thing...one goes to princeton, another goes to UNC, another goes to hopkins, first brother then transfers to syracuse...they've had opportunities to play together in college and not taken them...doesn't mean sawyer won't play for one of the schools listed above but he also might go play at yale or michigan or something

good player. the englishes are officially canada's first family of lacrosse

the english bros are an interesting bunch...all seem to just do their own thing...one goes to princeton, another goes to UNC, another goes to hopkins, first brother then transfers to syracuse...they've had opportunities to play together in college and not taken them...doesn't mean sawyer won't play for one of the schools listed above but he also might go play at yale or michigan or something

good player. the englishes are officially canada's first family of lacrosse
Well it does seem to be a trend lately… those Canadians like to play for Gary.. lol

1686012874352.jpeg

Ryan Pels SSDM - 2024 - All DMV
1st team

Brayden Ferguson G - 2024 -
All DMV Honorable Mention

ALL-DMV POSTSEASON HONORABLE MENTION TEAM​

Brayden FergusonGBullisSyracuse2024