Recruiting 2023-2025 | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Recruiting 2023-2025

Couple interesting Club games tomorrow on espn+.. starts at 8:30 am with championship games..
12:15 is ‘25 Primetime bs ‘25 Team 91 LI
Should be some interesting recruits in that

1:30 ‘24 Primetime (Anderson) vs ‘24 91LI Wolfpack (Bolognino)

It’s also supposed to rain all day there tomorrow so time might very

Last edited:
Recruiting Calendar for 2023-24:

LaxCalendarRecruiting.png

Parker Reynolds might be a name to keep an eye on. Plays for Salisbury but is from Manlius, NY and also plays for SweetLax Upstate.

Parker Reynolds '25, M, Salisbury (Conn.) | SweetLax Upstate
Reynolds has continued to ride his momentum from the second half of the summer, turning in a really nice campaign at NAL after strong showings at Main Stage and Future Phenoms, where the Syracuse-area native received an eval. Explosive, smooth and athletic, Reynolds was constantly a dodging threat out of the midfield and provided both substance and flair, canning shots on the run but also showing some funk in his bag with a nasty twister against Legacy.

Last edited:
those coaches are being diplomatic. ive talked to some assistant coach friends of mine. it's the least talented class in awhile. deep at the midfield but a major lack of high end talent pretty much everywhere. cuse was lucky to get payton anderson in the previous class. he might have been this class' #1 player

those coaches are being diplomatic. ive talked to some assistant coach friends of mine. it's the least talented class in awhile. deep at the midfield but a major lack of high end talent pretty much everywhere. cuse was lucky to get payton anderson in the previous class. he might have been this class' #1 player

That's not super surprising to hear. Seems like most years I could rattle off a number of names of top recruits. It's usually pretty obvious who the top recruit will be. Not this year. Outside of Tommy Drago's brother and Brendan Millon I have a hard time listing any names on my own volition. As a refresher here is who NLF ranked in their top 10 to start the spring.