Recruits Invited for Louisville | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Recruits Invited for Louisville

2024 CB/WR Malachi James, Burlington City HS, Burlington, NJ

MALACHI JAMES 2024 BURLINGTON CITY HS, BURLINGTON, NJ
#32 CB/ WR 5' 11" 190 NJ TRACK CHAMPION 4.4 HIGH 40

ASSETS PER HUDL FILM/ :48 SEC FILM NOT MUCH TO EVALUATE
AGGRESSIVE TACKLING
CATCHES THE BALL

So they had a '27 and two '26 QBs in attendance? Sheesh. This is was lacrosse style recruiting.

As a comparison point, Devaughn Cooper graduated from HS a full decade earlier than these kids will.

Last edited:
So they had a '27 and two '26 QBs in attendance? Sheesh. This is was like lacrosse style recruiting.
Recruiting is a long term process. I have no issue with them bringing in these kids for a visit. Besides most
of these kids are team mates or friends of prospects in the class of 2024 that were also in attendance.

Recruiting is a long term process. I have no issue with them bringing in these kids for a visit. Besides most
of these kids are team mates or friends of prospects in the class of 2024 that were also in attendance.

I have no issue either, particularly at QB where the kids get so much specialized coaching. I don't expect much to come from it, but developing relationships with kids, coaches, and schools is always a benefit.

Well, you know they talk to each other and even if they don’t ultimately go to the same school, they will understand, support, and respect the decision in private and more importantly in public. We’re creating some buzz, and buzz is good!

Well, you know they talk to each other and even if they don’t ultimately go to the same school, they will understand, support, and respect the decision in private and more importantly in public. We’re creating some buzz, and buzz is good!

R.8c85ee626eff672fc7d60895612b590d

Unless of course it's this Buzz.

I've been impressed with the recruiting and ability to bring kids in for visits. Imo the recruiting department is much more visible on Social Media this year.
Khalil Ahmad is the star. A lot of these kids are his NJ connections. Glad the staff ignored a lot of folks and got very active in NJ again. Mr. Ahmad is worth every cent.

Khalil Ahmad is the star. A lot of these kids are his NJ connections. Glad the staff ignored a lot of folks and got very active in NJ again. Mr. Ahmad is worth every cent.
I love seeing Deon Maddox mentioned in so many of those tweets and in those pics with recruits. What a great resource to have a former SU and NFL player assisting in recruiting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom