Recruits Invited for Wagner | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Recruits Invited for Wagner

It'd be way cooler if we could actually turn our top 25 rating into positive recruiting this time.

It'd be way cooler if we could actually turn our top 25 rating into positive recruiting this time.
Legacy would know better than me, and I think she already commented on this, but I will echo it.

It looks like the staff is doing a really good job getting a big group of recruits to attend every home game.

Just looking at the group of visitors on the sideline before every home game, it seems like there are a lot more players visiting this season. I think there is a strong correlation between getting players to visit and getting them to commit. Serious consideration starts with a visit.

Legacy would know better than me, and I think she already commented on this, but I will echo it.

It looks like the staff is doing a really good job getting a big group of recruits to attend every home game.

Just looking at the group of visitors on the sideline before every home game, it seems like there are a lot more players visiting this season. I think there is a strong correlation between getting players to visit and getting them to commit. Serious consideration starts with a visit.

When Jahyden Clark was invited for a game he received this with all the Home Games listed. Because of their HS games I'm guessing that SU is being flexible as to which games they can attend. Also seems like a lot more local NY kids visiting.

2024 RB Kenneth Antoine, Cardinal Hayes HS, Bronx, NY

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom