Ref of the Syracuse Michigan game explaining Triche charge call | Syracusefan.com

Ref of the Syracuse Michigan game explaining Triche charge call

Lets no forget MgGary's hack on CJ that would have been his 4th, but the refs obviously didmt want to sit him back down. We literally didn't get 1 close call. With the low scoring in college hoops these days that charge/block call needs to favor the offensive player. If its debatable the call should go to the offensive guy.

Great find, Orangeyes! I've already went ahead and emailed it to my family. My only complaint is the jerky comments beneath it on youtube lol

Lets no forget MgGary's hack on CJ that would have been his 4th, but the refs obviously didmt want to sit him back down. We literally didn't get 1 close call. With the low scoring in college hoops these days that charge/block call needs to favor the offensive player. If its debatable the call should go to the offensive guy.

Yeah, I thought that looked like a foul as well.

I thought we never got much help - JS's early run to the rim where McGary blocked clean, but the other guy clearly hit his elbow solid was a one as well. As to the others, I yelled a few times, the CJ one, a couple MCW drives in the first half, but CBS seemed very much against showing replays of any questionable calls.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bspencer309

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom