Regardless of present status: It is beginning to heat up in realignment | Syracusefan.com

Regardless of present status: It is beginning to heat up in realignment

arbitragegls

All Conference
...if you want to enjoy some fun somewhat fictional reading hop over to the Scout WVU forums and under Big 12 conference talk go to thread: Big Rumor Here...by MHVER3. Now he is a proponent and cranker for the Big 12 but he does match the DudeWVU well in thought process...this is off set of course by the newest Frank the Tank blog...he is very pro-B1G (just google him).

I bring this to your attention as my source has indicated things are about to get interesting...so I want you all to know that the social media is going to heat up fairly quickly--even more so than now. There is even a Pac 12 pod being discussed that includes 'Cuse and ND.

Much is going to depend on the on-going discussions with ESPN...note that content is king and that is why the as the only conference truly partnered with ESPN is the ACC...and what the ACC has that no other conference really has is all this Olympic sports that can fill in time slots for a multi-channel ESPN or in fact an ACC network like the BGN but different as previously discussed--so expect good things to come. As content is valuable, note Fox offering over $500,000,000 for the 7 bball schools plus five more ...

Right now the ACC is holding together and moving forward with what looks like a terrific agenda. I will keep you as informed as I am...in the mean time, enjoy 'Cuse knocking off Vill today!

Sweet Lord, not this again. Neil Peart was right, changes aren't permanent, but change is.

Bring back Eastern Independents.

Oooooh I love a Rush reference! Awesome power trio with one of the better lyricists in rock history!

...if you want to enjoy some fun somewhat fictional reading hop over to the Scout WVU forums and under Big 12 conference talk go to thread: Big Rumor Here...by MHVER3. Now he is a proponent and cranker for the Big 12 but he does match the DudeWVU well in thought process...this is off set of course by the newest Frank the Tank blog...he is very pro-B1G (just google him).

I bring this to your attention as my source has indicated things are about to get interesting...so I want you all to know that the social media is going to heat up fairly quickly--even more so than now. There is even a Pac 12 pod being discussed that includes 'Cuse and ND.

Much is going to depend on the on-going discussions with ESPN...note that content is king and that is why the as the only conference truly partnered with ESPN is the ACC...and what the ACC has that no other conference really has is all this Olympic sports that can fill in time slots for a multi-channel ESPN or in fact an ACC network like the BGN but different as previously discussed--so expect good things to come. As content is valuable, note Fox offering over $500,000,000 for the 7 bball schools plus five more ...

Right now the ACC is holding together and moving forward with what looks like a terrific agenda. I will keep you as informed as I am...in the mean time, enjoy 'Cuse knocking off Vill today!

Hey bud...I appreciate all the ACC info you've provided from your NCState cousin. However, could you please refrain from giving MHVER3 or DudeWVU any sembalance of credibility as a legitimate source of information?

I don't think any other sources exist that have been so universally denounced as rumor mongers than these two. Frank the Tank isn't that far behind.

If you have a link to help your story, post it...thanks. Not gonna randomly hunt WVU sites.

If you have a link to help your story, post it...thanks. Not gonna randomly hunt WVU sites.

He's quoting the WVU scout board where a poster who's been outed by their own board members for using multiple screen names to back his BS is now saying that UVA and FSU are leaving next week. This guy has been giving deadlines for ACC teams leaving for the B1G, BigXII, etc. for months without any basis. He's also admitted to making things up with the aim of destabilizing the ACC. Now do you still want a link?

Sometimes there's no news out there. No need to go dredging for something on the WVU boards.

He's quoting the WVU scout board where a poster who's been outed by their own board members for using multiple screen names to back his BS is now saying that UVA and FSU are leaving next week. This guy has been giving deadlines for ACC teams leaving for the B1G, BigXII, etc. for months without any basis. He's also admitted to making things up with the aim of destabilizing the ACC. Now do you still want a link?

Sometimes there's no news out there. No need to go dredging for something on the WVU boards.

I agree with your last paragraph, just never a fan of go find it yourself posts when the link is public.

It would be a shame to have any outcome other than a flourishing ACC with a strong eastern seaboard footprint. It should command superior cash due to content, inventory, and footprint. ESPN would be foolish to not find a way to stabilize the league it holds sole rights to.

I'm hearing rumors that Rutgers is being courted by the B1G.....what a joke, right?

Hey bud...I appreciate all the ACC info you've provided from your NCState cousin. However, could you please refrain from giving MHVER3 or DudeWVU any sembalance of credibility as a legitimate source of information?

I don't think any other sources exist that have been so universally denounced as rumor mongers than these two. Frank the Tank isn't that far behind.

Agreed on anyone out of WVU.

But FtT, the guy, doesn't spread rumors at all. The commenters are incredibly b10 biased, but they don't really spread rumors either.

Whoa...i said in post if you want some fun, somewhat fictional reading...was not meant to give credibility at all...sorry for my miscommunication...was trying to put them down as not responsible and certainly not in knowing what is going on...thanks for the comment

Whoa...i said in post if you want some fun, somewhat fictional reading...was not meant to give credibility at all...sorry for my miscommunication...was trying to put them down as not responsible and certainly not in knowing what is going on...thanks for the comment

It's amazing I've never seen you mentioned on any other board. You've given us so much great information. Excited for the ACC and its future.

Im pretty sure im the only 32 year old diehard rush fan..and im proud of it

Im pretty sure im the only 32 year old diehard rush fan..and im proud of it

Excellent! Certainly a topic for another board, but the Manly Trio of Canada has pretty much ruled the various music media- records, cassettes, CD, MP3 of my 43 years on this mortal coil.