Regardless... | Syracusefan.com

Regardless...

two3zone

RIP Shark58
Regardless of what happens this year and what happens going forward, this forum is awesome and I love being able to chat with other diehards.

The fact that all of us throw sooooo much time and passion into this forum just shows what this program means to all of us.

Weather you think I'm a foe or friend, we can all agree that we all bleed the same color which is orange.

Band together boys, we got this!!!!

Regardless of what happens this year and what happens going forward, this forum is awesome and I love being able to chat with other diehards.

The fact that all of us throw sooooo much time and passion into this forum just shows what this program means to all of us.

Weather you think I'm a foe or friend, we can all agree that we all bleed the same color which is orange.

We all want the same thing.

We're like a bunch of horn dogs ogling a '10' in a bar from a safe distance. One prefers the chest, another is smitten by her face, and I dig the legs. At the end of the day we all have the same longing.

And some of us are the 10.

I think I might be tearing up a little

Here's the thing, though. There is clearly a (fairly large) swath of the Orange fanbase who follow the team and consider themselves fans (because they are locals or are alum or are football fans first and figure, eh nothing better to do during the winter) despite JB. They could never really stand him and when a rough patch appears they pounce or come out of the woodwork, and gloat or proclaim how overrated a coach he is.
There are plenty of them and they can kick rocks.
:)

There are plenty of them and they can kick rocks.
:)
it's a good thing you're not the chancellor then. Buzz already tried that approach.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom