Regardless | Syracusefan.com

Regardless

Finwad32

Hall of Fame
Regardless of how many questions and situations surround Syracuse Football, there is one of, in all likelihood, two final games being played tomorrow. I'll enter it excited and hopeful for a W as always. There are far too few games and too long of an offseason to not try and enjoy what's left of the season from my perspective. Winter is too long for me not to enjoy every last one of 'em. I'll root for the colors, kids, staff and school.

Cuse, CUse, CUSE!!!

I'd like to see the youth perform well and the upperclassmen taste success a couple more times. Everyone works too hard not to.

Finwad32 said:
Regardless of how many questions and situations surround Syracuse Football, there is one of, in all likelihood, two final games being played tomorrow. I'll enter it excited and hopeful for a W as always. There are far too few games and too long of an offseason to not try and enjoy what's left of the season from my perspective. Winter is too long for me not to enjoy every last one of 'em. I'll root for the colors, kids, staff and school. Cuse, CUse, CUSE!!! I'd like to see the youth perform well and the upperclassmen taste success a couple more times. Everyone works too hard not to.
post of the year, I echo all of that

I agree, wake up on a Saturday and have a ball game. ...our colors and our kids competing! Its sad that there are only 2 remaining, seems like yesterday that we were tracking ft. Drum activities with so much hope and energy towards the 2015 season. Lets go Cuse

I always look forward to our game, and try as best I can to work my Saturday around it (getting tougher with 2 kids as they get older). But they are all DVRd or watched later on the tres.

Almost took my son to Maryland - Indiana today. Was a family thing that luckily fell through.

But there's a big part of me that thinks I'm going to be turning to UNC-VT or Penn State-Michigan at some point. Just don't have a good feeling. Kind of like the Louisville game. I don't often turn our games off, but there's only so much pain you can take at some point.

Play smart and play hard. We can win this.

After they went down 14 last week I thought shafer had lost the team. I even gave into to one of my nilhist cuse friends and agreed with him that the season is over. Turns out I was way wrong. I don't know if people appreciate how hard it is to keep these kids motivated, focused and believing in themselves week in and week out with the losses. Young teams should get better as the year goes on. Time to prove it.