Rex Culpepper……… | Syracusefan.com

Rex Culpepper………

We kinda had that in basketball the other day!
I don’t know. We got a good shot, but missed it. And then just didn’t get the foul called when we were trying to foul. After that s thing else was moot. Or “mute” for those folks in Piscataway.

That's why Green Bay got rid of Mike McCarthy.
Hate to say it...maybe has a little Dino in him???

Their clock management mirrors each other…….

Last edited:
And Mike McCarthy and Dak Prescott blame their stupid play call and poor execution on the refs. The refs didn't screw that up, the Cowboys did. Calling a run play with so little time in the clock and no time outs was bad. Then the execution was equally bad. The ref HAS to touch the ball to make it ready for play. Teams typically train their players to HAND THE BALL TO THE REF so as to not waste time getting the ball marked. The Cowboys failed to do this and blocked the ref's path to the ball so it could be marked quickly. The Cowboys totally gooned it up.

Last edited:
I don’t know. We got a good shot, but missed it. And then just didn’t get the foul called when we were trying to foul. After that s thing else was moot. Or “mute” for those folks in Piscataway.

Or "Ute" for those in Salt Lake City.

Having seen poor clock management at the end of a few games during Dino’s era I don’t get too upset with Rex about that game.

We asked him to become an Orangeman, he obliged and represented us well as far as I can tell. Don’t think he deserves to have this drug up any time soon.

The cowboys were getting huge chunks on passing plays that last drive. They probably could have had at least three throws into the end zone.

As far as Rex goes, the dude beat cancer, went from QB to special teams to tight end back to QB and never complained and was a true team player. That’s on Dino for not having another QB.

And Mike McCarthy and Dak Prescott blame their stupid play call and poor execution on the refs. The refs didn't screw that up, the Cowboys did. Calling a run play with so little time in the clock and no time outs was bad. Then the execution was equally bad. The red HAS to touch the ball to make it for play. Teams typically train their players to HAND THE BALL TO THE RED so as to not waste time getting the ball marked. The Cowboys failed to do this and blocked the ref's path to the ball so it could be marked. The Cowboy's totally gooned it up.
Horrible play calling. As was the screen a few plays earlier. Slow developing plays shouldn't be used.

All I care about is that the Cowboys lost. Puts a smile on my face. How about them Cowboys!

I love it when they lose, it’s also one of the most predictable things in sports. They’ll be talked up pre-season and hyped during the season then sh____ themselves if they even make the playoffs. It’s so glorious to see.

Having seen poor clock management at the end of a few games during Dino’s era I don’t get too upset with Rex about that game.

We asked him to become an Orangeman, he obliged and represented us well as far as I can tell. Don’t think he deserves to have this drug up any time soon.
Agree. I completely forgot about this until it was brought up in this thread, as I expected I would when it actually happened. There are more important things to remember Rex by.

And Mike McCarthy and Dak Prescott blame their stupid play call and poor execution on the refs. The refs didn't screw that up, the Cowboys did. Calling a run play with so little time in the clock and no time outs was bad. Then the execution was equally bad. The ref HAS to touch the ball to make it ready for play. Teams typically train their players to HAND THE BALL TO THE REF so as to not waste time getting the ball marked. The Cowboys failed to do this and blocked the ref's path to the ball so it could be marked quickly. The Cowboys totally gooned it up.
This is exactly right - the Cowboys screwed up, not the ref. They never should have run the ball with no time outs and so little time left. And they failed to give the ref any room to get in and spot the ball, which caused the ref to push his way in and delayed the spot. Even still, the ref got out of the way in time for them to snap the ball, as the graphic (below) shows. The Cowboys didn't snap it in time, so it's all on them, not the ref.

Cowboys 3.jpg

TELL THAT TO SKIP BAYLESS!!!!!

:D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom