Rex Ryan is obsessed with the NE Patriots | Syracusefan.com

Rex Ryan is obsessed with the NE Patriots

Alsacs

Living Legend
http://www.syracuse.com/buffalo-bil...y_patriots_5_notes_from_pre-giants_press.html

You are playing the Giants this week Rex. I mean the Pats are totally in his head. They didn't try to embarrass you Rex they played the smart way. Trying to run on the Bills is stupid. I mean the Bills played well when it was 14-38 and this knucklehead has to bring Brady/Pats into a Giants PC.

If the Giants coaching staff knows what they are doing they copy the Pats to a tee. That is how you beat Buffalo when you have a decent QB. Spread them out and get rid of the ball fast.

Sweet hot take Rome. Obviously preparing for the Giants is mutually exclusive with these comments.

He's far from the only one to make the observation. Pete Prisco who hates the Bills mentioned it a few times as well. Seems like NE fans are giddy about a possible " U" 2007 redux but when another coach alludes to it you get defensive about it.

I actually like that NE defies conventional football wisdom [much of which is stupid] and doesn't bang their head into a wall vs teams that stop the run - dating all the way back to Pittsburgh in the early 2000's. But I mean if you want to throw consecutive fades from the 2 to Scott Chandler when everything else you're doing is working on every play, please go right ahead.

Nobody's really been able to replicate Brady's dink&dunk for about 12yrs so good luck with that blueprint.

Sweet hot take Rome. Obviously preparing for the Giants is mutually exclusive with these comments.

He's far from the only one to make the observation. Pete Prisco who hates the Bills mentioned it a few times as well. Seems like NE fans are giddy about a possible " U" 2007 redux but when another coach alludes to it you get defensive about it.

I actually like that NE defies conventional football wisdom [much of which is stupid] and doesn't bang their head into a wall vs teams that stop the run - dating all the way back to Pittsburgh in the early 2000's. But I mean if you want to throw consecutive fades from the 2 to Scott Chandler when everything else you're doing is working on every play, please go right ahead.

Nobody's really been able to replicate Brady's dink&dunk for about 12yrs so good luck with that blueprint.
On those passes to Chandler the Pats flexed Gronk and Chandler on one side and Williams and Hooman on the other other side. The Bills put the safety over Gronk which put 2 guys on him. Brady went for Chandler because he had 1 on 1 and is 6'7". If Gronk had one guy on him Brady would go there all day long.

I don't want 16-0 at all after 2007. The Pats will go 14-2 based on their schedule IMO. Rex talks about the Pats like Ahad's white whale in Moby Dick. He beat them in 2010 I don't get the obsession. Buffalo totally was over amped for that game and it hurt the team.

I agree that the Patriots have the formula to beat Buffalo's defense, but I'm not sure the Giants do.

1. Beckham's strength is getting down the field and going up over the defense to make catches. Going to basically strictly a dumpoff offense would be taking away a big part of his game.
2. Unless the Giants have secretly been trying to perfect the Patriots' offense over the years, I doubt they'd have the success running pick plays that the Patriots do. It would likely result in a lot of penalties being called against the Giants.
3. I'm not sure Eli is smart/reactive enough to make all the changes at the line of scrimmage as efficiently as Brady does.

I'm not sure there's really another team besides maybe Green Bay that can replicate the Patriots offense, and even then, the Patriots have Gronk, which is a weapon no other team has.

http://www.syracuse.com/buffalo-bil...y_patriots_5_notes_from_pre-giants_press.html

You are playing the Giants this week Rex. I mean the Pats are totally in his head. They didn't try to embarrass you Rex they played the smart way. Trying to run on the Bills is stupid. I mean the Bills played well when it was 14-38 and this knucklehead has to bring Brady/Pats into a Giants PC.

If the Giants coaching staff knows what they are doing they copy the Pats to a tee. That is how you beat Buffalo when you have a decent QB. Spread them out and get rid of the ball fast.

I'm sorry, but I have to do this.

What do they say, takes one to know one?

miscellaneous-judge-morals-pot-kettle-black-mfln130_low.jpg

I'm sorry, but I have to do this.

What do they say, takes one to know one?

miscellaneous-judge-morals-pot-kettle-black-mfln130_low.jpg
I would have bet my house you would respond. I honestly don't care what you write because you are a troll on the Patriots and can;t even get the point. I want to thank you honestly because your posts me laugh. You actually think I care about your posts anymore. Beyond this I don't even respond to your posts anymore you want reactions.
Good job good effort you totally got me. I mean how can I live knowing you owned me. Good find more stuff on the Pats to troll me as I really don't care what you think but thanks for letting me know.

From the bottom of my heart thank you for post it totally owned me. Damn it back to ole drawing board for ole me.

I would have bet my house you would respond. I honestly don't care what you write because you are a troll on the Patriots and can;t even get the point. I want to thank you honestly because your posts me laugh. You actually think I care about your posts anymore. Beyond this I don't even respond to your posts anymore you want reactions.
Good job good effort you totally got me. I mean how can I live knowing you owned me. Good find more stuff on the Pats to troll me as I really don't care what you think but thanks for letting me know.

From the bottom of my heart thank you for post it totally owned me. Damn it back to ole drawing board for ole me.

HAHAHAHA.

Seriously, if they don't bug you, don't respond. You have to realize that it's just too hard for me to NOT respond when you accuse someone else of being obsessed with the Pats. Here's the funny thing. It's Rex's JOB TO BE OBSESSED WITH THEM. You don't have that excuse sad man. He makes his living trying to do what Belicheat has done over the last decade or so. So it makes sense that Rex is thinking about the Pats. You, you're just a fanatic. And a nutty one at that.

I love when you respond because you just give me more fodder. You're right about one thing, I am trolling you. I should stop because I don't like trolls. This is it for me. I'm putting you on ignore now because I've grown tired of you. I would suggest you do the same.

HAHAHAHA.

Seriously, if they don't bug you, don't respond. You have to realize that it's just too hard for me to NOT respond when you accuse someone else of being obsessed with the Pats. Here's the funny thing. It's Rex's JOB TO BE OBSESSED WITH THEM. You don't have that excuse sad man. He makes his living trying to do what Belicheat has done over the last decade or so. So it makes sense that Rex is thinking about the Pats. You, you're just a fanatic. And a nutty one at that.

I love when you respond because you just give me more fodder. You're right about one thing, I am trolling you. I should stop because I don't like trolls. This is it for me. I'm putting you on ignore now because I've grown tired of you. I would suggest you do the same.
Please put me on ignore it would be my pleasure. I don't put anyone on ignore. So I don't have to waste time with your troll posts it would be a pleasure. I really don't care what you think about me as you don't know me and I don't want you. Have a good day and please put me on your ignore. You hijacked a thread for no reason.