Richt the U or UVA? | Syracusefan.com

Richt the U or UVA?

I read somewhere that I thought was reputable (exact site escapes me) the Miami was willing to pony up $4mill for their HC vacancy.

I read somewhere that I thought was reputable (exact site escapes me) the Miami was willing to pony up $4mill for their HC vacancy.
Amazing to me that they can afford that playing in a stadium that is never half full.

Kevin Plank (Under Armour) will write a check and Maryland will get Richt.

Georgia fired Richt after a 9-3 season? Must have been something else going on.

nothing other than under performing year in and year out with the nation's top recruits.

Must have been, granted Uga has come up small in a lot of big games, but the guy has won a lot of games. I would sell my soul to have Mark Richt coach SU.

Must have been, granted Uga has come up small in a lot of big games, but the guy has won a lot of games. I would sell my soul to have Mark Richt coach SU.

Richt can do better than that.

UVA and Miami are interviewing Richt and we are interviewing coordinators. We are in danger of losing ground rather than gaining it. Alarming.

Crusty said:
UVA and Miami are interviewing Richt and we are interviewing coordinators. We are in danger of losing ground rather than gaining it. Alarming.
if Richt goes UVA do we have a shot at Sanford?

Well we can't lose much more ground.

Until he says he is leaving ND

Yeah we've heard that from coaches before, especially during recruiting season.

They want Kirby Smart and didn't think he was gonna survive this carousel. Maybe not getting into the national champion ship game in a decade had something to do with it also

The fact a peer school (UVa) is interviewing Richt is scary.
If he is taking the UVA interview, I have no idea why he wouldn't at least take our call. Id sure as heck be more excited about Richt than Ash (and Frost for that matter, who I really wanted)

I wonder if we know Richt?

If so, he could probably recommend Schottenheimer for us.

Could not agree more!!

nothing other than under performing year in and year out with the nation's top recruits.
What a horrible problem to have. Is he available?