RIP SHARK58 ! | Syracusefan.com

RIP SHARK58 !

RIP Shark58. Heard he passed away the other day. Not sure about posting this but he seemed to be a regular part of this board. His family was very involved in the Syracuse community as well. He is survived by his wife and young son.very sad.

What?? Seriously??

Wow, that’s waaaaay too early.

RIP Shark58. Heard he passed away the other day. Not sure about posting this but he seemed to be a regular part of this board. His family was very involved in the Syracuse community as well. He is survived by his wife and young son.very sad.

Oh no, so sorry to read this.

Oh man, how sad. Such a funny nice guy. He used to pm me live show links and random things. Just thoughtful.
I loved his posts, especially at the end of a game thread (with the game comfortably in hand)
"I think we got this"
R.I.P. :(

Sincerest condolences to his family and friends. Terribly sad.

I always loved his positive nature and it left a mark because I never knew him other than an avatar and a screen name. Sad day for all those with the pleasure to be around him.

Terrible, awful news. My condolences to his family and friends. He was a fun and fantastic poster here, and although I never met him, I felt like I knew him, as is the case with so many of the people here. RIP, Shark58. :(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
granthath9

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom