Roach/Davis calls to Police and DA- One thing is very peculiar... | Syracusefan.com

Roach/Davis calls to Police and DA- One thing is very peculiar...

liljoe

Scout Team
Reading through the latest article from the Post Standars interview with Roach...

Davis in his phone call never mentioned fine. Sound like he may not have identified himself.

Roach in her call to the DA can't recall if she left Bernie Fine's name. Nothing about what she left for messages.

After reading, I can't help but notice that Roach and Davis have set up a scenario where it's almost impossible for the police or DA to confirm whether the contacts ever actually took place. At the same time, neither the DA nor the police can say for certain that they never were contacted. It's as if they did contact the DA and police, but they really didn't want to talk with them. They are making vague statements suggesting no one would help the despite their attempts to get help, but it doesn't sound like they did much to get help.

It's funny how much more persistent they were in contacting the media and following through on that contact.

...got the same feeling...called but dont remember mentioning any names...or the university...or...just abuse...and the police and or DA office were supposed to put that together...right...they are kidding right

I find it impossible to believe that any law enforcement officer would carry on a vague conversion with an alleged victim of sexual abuse along the lines of "I think I know who you are talking about".

I think at the first day of any Police Academy training, you learn to ask the simple question "Do you have the name of the person that assaulted you?".

Multiple alleged conversions with the police and the cop never asked for the name of the pedophile?????? Doesn't make any sense at all.

You always have to read between the lies to uncover the truth.

I think at the first day of any Police Academy training, you learn to ask the simple question "Do you have the name of the person that assaulted you?".

I don't think you know much about Police Academy

mahoney.jpg

Seriously. The one thing I'm confident I know about Police Academy is that your primary lessons are about making funny sounds and engaging in general shenanigans.

It seems the more I hear of what Davis and Roche say the less believable they become. Seems they remember what is unprovable but are wishy washy on things that could be verified. I know I am predisposed as an SU fan to want them to be lying, but I am trying to be objective and the more I read their comments the more it seems like some sort of ongoing lie I'd hear from my kids when I already know they are lying and I'm trying to give them a chance to come clean.

god dam it,you are still reading that a$$clowns version of her last name...it's "ROACH" fwiw sarcasim

You would think he did a little background check on her,she was not a successful business owner as a$$clown claims,but a hotel manager,but at a nice hotel

I noticed your post above now that you've quoted me. I do remember him saying she was a successful business owner. Way to do his homework.

god dam it,you are still reading that a$$clowns version of her last name...it's "ROACH" fwiw sarcasim

You would think he did a little background check on her,she was not a successful business owner as a$$clown claims,but a hotel manager,but at a nice hotel

you seem to know her? i've heard she is pretty impeccable and comes from a family of cops and politicians.

you seem to know her? i've heard she is pretty impeccable and comes from a family of cops and politicians.
if so, then why did she let it lie 9 years ago????

shes an idiot. shes in over her head. dragged the crack addicts in with her...and will soon have to lie in that bed forever.

if she comes from family of cops and politicians why didnt she scream bloody murder that her friend was abused?? not picking fight just asking?? regardless she only knows what bobby davis told her-

if she comes from family of cops and politicians why didnt she scream bloody murder that her freind was abused?? not picking fight just asking?? regardless she only knows what bobby davis told her-

no idea.

if so, then why did she let it lie 9 years ago????

shes an idiot. shes in over her head. dragged the crack addicts in with her...and will soon have to lie in that bed forever.

i truly wish you knew what you were talking about. she may also be an idiot, that i don't know.

i knew others in her family...cops and politicians? same neighborhood

remember lee hunt the former police chief?remember his kids?

means nothing,but you "might" be right on her father being a cop.maybe that explains the high quality of product that was being sold by brothers

i didn't say her father was a cop.

She sounds like a winner. After the DA refuses to return her call after many, many, many attempts she couldn't come up with an alternative plan? Did she own a car?

These people aren't sequestered in some underground bunker that regular citizens have no access to. Normal people don't stop trying to report pedophiles because they don't get a return call. If they do, well, I don't even know what to say. She never called - or at least I would be shocked if she did.

Imagine if she got a busy signal the first time she tried calling - she probably would have given up altogether w/out even attempting a second call.