Road to Final 4 Through St. Louis | Syracusefan.com

Road to Final 4 Through St. Louis

Headmaster 9

2nd String
driving from Syracuse ... First stop for gas just past Cleveland... First flag down, snapped off and floated away a few miles back.
image.jpeg

Driving west from syracuse to cleveland is so painful

I live in akron so I'm very familiar with that ride

I imagine 71 next for you?

Driving west from syracuse to cleveland is so painful

I live in akron so I'm very familiar with that ride

I imagine 71 next for you?

What was the good radio station I used to listen to when driving through Cleveland? Is it called the Buzzard? That used to be one of the highlights of my trips!

Yep... On 71s...Just saw another carload of SU fansSUball
Much easier road trips than the days before satellite radio ... Have had non stop talk focused on Hoops & first game of the day starting in 30 minutes. I know... It's the first four- but it's technically the tournament.

When are you guys getting there? We won't be in St Louis until Thursday afternoon.
We were hoping to stop in Dayton to catch tonight's games, but started out a little later then anticipated. I think we are going to stop at halftime of the Michigan / Tulsa game to watch the second half...wherever that may be, and stay overnight there. We are in Dayton now. Saw Michigan fans pass us in Cleveland. They had to be cutting it close to their tip time.
We should be in St.Louis around noon.

the Twitter tells me that The Wheelhouse is the Syracuse headquarters in St Louis.
Thanks. Saw that in another thread. Crashed last night in Effingham and headed back out this morning. Should be arriving at the hotel around 1 and headed out for St Patty's day and games shortly after. Will check it out

Arrived at our hotel... The NCAA did not do SU any favors w this one... Oh well, the stadiums right outside the door so at least we have that.

Been hanging at The Wheelhouse watching games w some board friends. Good food , great service & plenty of TV's. Brackets blown, thank you Yale. Now the Purdue Little Rock game. This is the best week of the year!

Are you guys going to be able to make it to Houston?! I was thinking about this as soon as the game ended.

Driving home tonight so we can go to work tomorrow & beg for time off to travel to Houston. So here's the plan-
1) research flights & hotels while driving
2)get time off by explaining that the teams fate is in our hands!
3) book flight, find hotel
4) get tickets... This is last cuz we're hoping SU still has tickets left w/out having to purchase full travel package. If not hitting up 3rd party vendors hoping the test of you don't buy them all first

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom