Rob Konrad v SUAD part one million | Syracusefan.com

Rob Konrad v SUAD part one million

cm punk wwe GIF

There is no way SUAD said they didn’t want that. No way that’s the real story. What is wrong with him is right.

How much you want to bet he asked SU to “buy” the collection.
He 100% wanted the school to buy it

That is why he listed the valuation (which is dubious to be honest) and mentioned his great political and financial commitment to secure the items.

Are these items that SU has in their possession that they decided not to display or are these items Rob Konrad somehow personally has? If Konrad has them, how did he get them? More questions than answers in his story.

Are these items that SU has in their possession that they decided not to display or are these items Rob Konrad somehow personally has? If Konrad has them, how did he get them? More questions than answers in his story.

Konrad's personal collection.

The seemingly erratic behavior along with how many collisions he had to have had over the years with FB blocking duties has made me wonder the same thing.
Yeah either that or he’s just a weirdo. Curious if anyone knew him when he was younger and if this was typical behavior for him. Guy is an erratic drama queen now.

Stuff he has collected over the years and been given from families and former 44 players

I think Rob angled as the trustee of the 44 legacy and got the families and former 44s to donate or gift to him their memorabilia and now Rob is trying to to flip it to the school

Yeah either that or he’s just a weirdo. Curious if anyone knew him when he was younger and if this was typical behavior for him. Guy is an erratic drama queen now.
I believe there were some stories discussed on here about him, some of his actions, and his father's actions as well when he was recruited and a player

The seemingly erratic behavior along with how many collisions he had to have had over the years with FB blocking duties has made me wonder the same thing.
I don't want to speculate, but he kind of invites it.
Yeah if he's just a weirdo I'm not sure how much that helps him out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom