Robert Washington (Yeah That One) to Valpo | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Robert Washington (Yeah That One) to Valpo

Clearly the young man has issues...having to bounce around the way he has. Hopefully the young man can find a landing spot and move his life forward. If it's a personal issue with him, hopefully he can find someone who can get him on the right path.

Remember how pumped we were to land A.J. Long, or the Oklahoma transfer at QB? We should reference football years in terms of A.D., and B.D. After Dino, and Before Dino. This isn't the 2019 season, it's the year 4 A.D.
Anno Dino, or "in the year of" We have yet to experience after Dino. I hope that's not for a long time.

High rankings and stars aren't the end all be all. Never can tell how any given player is going to make out, I'll trust in the way this staff identifies and brings in recruits.

Apparently Robert Washington entered the transfer portal back in January. Sad situation. So much potential.

Not sure anyone in the FBS will take him...maybe a NAIA, D2 or a HBC short on RBs

Kid was recruited by Shafer wasn’t he? I can’t believe he’s still in college football.

Kid was recruited by Shafer wasn’t he? I can’t believe he’s still in college football.

Kid was probably recruited by GERG. :p

Seemed like we offered him right after he emerged from the womb. ;)

Kid was probably recruited by GERG. :p

Seemed like we offered him right after he emerged from the womb. ;)

this will be the dumbest question I ever ask here but I have to know. how did GERG come about and what exactly does it stand for even tho I know it’s Greg Robinson

this will be the dumbest question I ever ask here but I have to know. how did GERG come about and what exactly does it stand for even tho I know it’s Greg Robinson

I don’t know the specifics of how, where, or when he stated being referred to in that manner.

Captain Obvious - it’s Greg, backwards.

It also sounds a lot like GRRRRR - which is how most fans felt after about 3 minutes into his reign of error at Cuse.

Lots of fans used to call him “he who shall not be named” (not unlike Voldemort), so GERG was a way to reference him without doing so directly.

Maybe people were afraid that if they said his name 3 times aloud, that he’d become the HC again?

I don’t know the specifics of how, where, or when he stated being referred to in that manner.

Captain Obvious - it’s Greg, backwards.

It also sounds a lot like GRRRRR - which is how most fans felt after about 3 minutes into his reign of error at Cuse.

Lots of fans used to call him “he who shall not be named” (not unlike Voldemort), so GERG was a way to reference him without doing so directly.

Maybe people were afraid that if they said his name 3 times aloud, that he’d become the HC again?

this is pure gold lol. I just always thought it stood for something BC the other ones were obviously so easy to figure out what they stood for. Man he was the worst no matter how you spell it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom