Robinson traveled at least twice on his last basket | Syracusefan.com

Robinson traveled at least twice on his last basket

just saw the close-up replay - absolute blatant travel with the ref right there staring at it. wow

Yeah, they repeat it over and over again on ESPN every time they show the highlight. It was a horrible missed call.

Even if you weren't watching his feet, nobody can do what he did WITHOUT traveling - at least not without a third leg.

just saw the close-up replay - absolute blatant travel with the ref right there staring at it. wow

Also, during Cooney's three at the end of the came, G, immediately broke to the basket from just above the foul line in an attempt for a potential put back. His defender had an arm bar grab lock on him clearly to hinder his advancement. I've seen numerous fouls called when this happens, although, I realize with only 2 seconds left in the game, that would've been very tough to make.

Travel was blatant. But I feel like they don't call the pivot foot travel in the paint area that much at all. DC does it almost every time.

I would have felt way worse about it, but G hit that 3 to bring us back into it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom