Roseanne | Syracusefan.com

Roseanne

Cuseregular

Hall of Fame
was surprisingly good, I agree with this review:

The new Roseanne is unexpectedly good

Was surprisingly timely and relevant to today while still being somewhat nostalgic. Never watched it regularly back in the day maybe catching an episode or two over the years so of course knew the general characters, was never a fan so was surprised when I saw it on we kept watching. Very funny

was surprisingly good, I agree with this review:

The new Roseanne is unexpectedly good

Was surprisingly timely and relevant to today while still being somewhat nostalgic. Never watched it regularly back in the day maybe catching an episode or two over the years so of course knew the general characters, was never a fan so was surprised when I saw it on we kept watching. Very funny
Reading that review, it sounds kind of like the dynamic in that Tim Allen sitcom that just ended after 6 years or so.

I actually used to watch this more than I realized, when I started thinking about it. Actually a pretty well done show back in the day. Might need to check out this new one.

Just checked it out. Ok, that first episode was phenomenal. Her sister showing up in the "nasty woman" shirt was hilarious. Very touching moments with the grandson, specifically when she flat out tells him (paraphrasing) "this is going to be tough but I'll be here for you".

The original was very good, but like all shows, eventually went down hill. Missed this reboot.

Just checked it out. Ok, that first episode was phenomenal. Her sister showing up in the "nasty woman" shirt was hilarious. Very touching moments with the grandson, specifically when she flat out tells him (paraphrasing) "this is going to be tough but I'll be here for you".

I spit out my drink when she walked in and said "what's up, deplorable?"

In her stand up she had a great one liner.

"People tell me I'm not very feminine.
I tell them to suck my d...!"

Well I think I'm done ever watching this show again. If I'm understanding things correctly she just tweeted on a trump/right wing conspiracy giving support to trump with the theory being that the dems,etc have been involved with child sex trafficking rings with trump freeing them.

Well ok....thanks for the laughs the other night. Buh bye...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom