Roster # changes | Syracusefan.com

Roster # changes

Frozen

2022 Cali Winner (Rushing Yards)
I was looking at the roster and noticed that some players have changed their numbers this week:

Jordan Martin is now 2; Christopher Frederick is now 3; Austin Valdez is now 11. You can have an offensive player and a defensive payer share numbers, so Valdez is sharing with QB Clayton Welch, but my question is, what's up with Devon Clarke, who is also 11? Is Clarke still on the team?

I was looking at the roster and noticed that some players have changed their numbers this week:

Jordan Martin is now 2; Christopher Frederick is now 3; Austin Valdez is now 11. You can have an offensive player and a defensive payer share numbers, so Valdez is sharing with QB Clayton Welch, but my question is, what's up with Devon Clarke, who is also 11? Is Clarke still on the team?
Nelson and Clarke arrested

It's showing all three players have #11
Capture.PNG

was thinking about Clarke this pre-season. It was thought he would've played last year as a true frosh. Haven't heard anything about him this camp and the safety talk has centered around Cordy, Foster and Martin being moved. I'm really curious to see if Clarke makes the two deep.

A walk-on as backup center. Oof.