******* Roy Hibbert | Syracusefan.com

******* Roy Hibbert

longislandcuse

Living Legend
Completely DOMINATING the Knicks/Pacers game. If the refs officiate this series like today...Indy wins in a sweep.

they have tightened it up late. Hibbert has played well.. but has been basically playing zone in the paint with no def 3 second calls and is not going straight up every play. ny will have to find their shooting touch against indy as they will pack let hibbert play zone and force ny to hit jumpers.. oddly called game.. indy has been getting the friendly roll too... going to be a tough series for ny- this is not a good matchup for them

some of the calls they have made .. and then those they didnt make is head scratching.. indy is like watching pitt .. fugly

That offensive foul on Melo was horrid, despite what Van Gundy says.

Knicks did not play well and Indiana played great, deserved to win but the refs need to get their act together. This was a horribly officiated game. Hibbert and all the non-fouls is the story of the game. It completely neutralized the Knicks offense. Saying the Knicks chance in this series depends on the refs usually does not bode well for the them since the refs typically don't do them any favors and we have the only superstar in the NBA who doesn't get calls. Imagine Wade, Lebron or Durant running into Hibbert all game? He'd be fouled out in 15 minutes.

novak being hurt really is a problem against the pacers. need a shooter to be available off swinging the ball- shumpert isnt good enough of a shooter

Chandler Melo and JR need to show up also. How Chandler can play 28 minutes and get 3 rebounds is something I don't know. You have to assume at some point Melo and JR will break out of the slump. 4 terrible shooting games in a row for Melo and 3 for JR.

For the most part I thought Hibbert played good D. There were some that were fouls that weren't called (Melo trying to dunk over Hibbert) but overall I thought he deserved most of the no-calls. But I bet the Knicks get a few more whistles on Tuesday night.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom