RSVP Thread for the final 2023 Fine Lot Tailgate | Syracusefan.com

RSVP Thread for the final 2023 Fine Lot Tailgate

JeremyCuse

Renowned lacrosse analyst
Busy times for Syracuse Football with the end of the Dino Babers era and a bowl game on the line. Please join us Sat for the last SyraCruz/Fine Lot tailgate of the year. We will have Two four star lax freshman joining us to talk SU lax and mingle. Below is the outstanding menu for Sat, feel free to reach out to me with any questions. Thanks!

Hot Dogs
Cooneys
Cheeseburgers
Smoked Mac and cheese
Pulled Pork
Loaded tot Casserole
Ham and Swiss sliders
Honey Chipotle chicken
Tortellini with sausage
Heart attack on a plate pasta dish
Desserts pending

Start me at 8 adults and 4 kids including Langlais family and Jon from Phoenix

Start me at 4. We will see if I can actually find people to use my tickets

Busy times for Syracuse Football with the end of the Dino Babers era and a bowl game on the line. Please join us Sat for the last SyraCruz/Fine Lot tailgate of the year. We will have Two four star lax freshman joining us to talk SU lax and mingle. Below is the outstanding menu for Sat, feel free to reach out to me with any questions. Thanks!

Hot Dogs
Cooneys
Cheeseburgers
Smoked Mac and cheese
Pulled Pork
Loaded tot Casserole
Ham and Swiss sliders
Honey Chipotle chicken
Tortellini with sausage
Desserts pending
3 please.

8 here, gonna be Cold and nasty, will have a whole bunch of heated areas set up so we should be toasty. Figure from 10 AM to 1 PM gang

Last edited:

Hot Dogs
Cooneys
Cheeseburgers
Smoked Mac and cheese
Pulled Pork
Loaded tot Casserole
Ham and Swiss sliders
Honey Chipotle chicken
Tortellini with sausage
Desserts pending
4 for me.

Hot Dogs
Cooneys
Cheeseburgers
Smoked Mac and cheese
Pulled Pork
Loaded tot Casserole
Ham and Swiss sliders
Honey Chipotle chicken
Tortellini with sausage
Desserts pending
Bvilleproud 4 people

Hot Dogs
Cooneys
Cheeseburgers
Smoked Mac and cheese
Pulled Pork
Loaded tot Casserole
Ham and Swiss sliders
Honey Chipotle chicken
Tortellini with sausage
Desserts pending
Bvilleproud 4 people … thx

6 Adults + 2 Kids Numbers maybe slightly less depending on the weather and the Kid tolerance. Working on getting some Treehouse!

Temps will be down (projection is 35-38 for the high) but keep in mind we will have multiple hot tents set up for everyone to enjoy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom