Class of 2014 - RT James McHale (PA) Offered | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 RT James McHale (PA) Offered

Good luck to him.. Hopefully we can lock down a few of our other OL targets instead..

*cough - paging Mavety.

I had a dream last night after reading this that his Mom was pushing him to choose Temple because Syracuse didn't have enough Pink Motels near campus.

So yeah, there's always that.

I had a dream last night after reading this that his Mom was pushing him to choose Temple because Syracuse didn't have enough Pink Motels near campus.

Eric White . . . . are you paying attention?

I take it maybe you're a Dexter fan and that was what you watched before you went to sleep. If not, well then you're probably wondering what the hell I mean by that

I did watch the season premiere of Dexter on Sunday so I think it was a combination of that and reading that he committed to Temple before I fell asleep last night. Anyway, pretty funny lol.

I did watch the season premiere of Dexter on Sunday so I think it was a combination of that and reading that he committed to Temple before I fell asleep last night. Anyway, pretty funny lol.

That is such an amazing show ... sad to see it in its final season.

well his twitter signature is updated. I guess that is definitive.
@McHale174
The Big 11 boys are back' 2014 OT #74 Temple commit #owls #TU
The Big 11 boys are back' 2014 OT #74 Temple commit #owls #TU
When the recruit is associated with the word "Temple" be it the University or the City, it seems to be a problem with staying committed or committing to our program. Good thing for those guys they probably won't have to face us on the field, but as luck would have it, they better watch out for us down the road just the same. ;)

That is such an amazing show ... sad to see it in its final season.
It's really time, though. I don't know what more the show could accomplish without tarnishing its great seasons. I just wish he would have killed Deb years ago.

It's really time, though. I don't know what more the show could accomplish without tarnishing its great seasons. I just wish he would have killed Deb years ago.

No way you can't kill Deb ... who else would have said "Holy Franken!"

I think her whiny acting carried the last season. Got into the show just last year, have had numerous viewing marathons through on demand

She's by far the most annoying character of any non-reality show I currently watch. She says funny things from time to time but the constant f-bombs get annoying.

I tried so hard to like that show but I couldn't even get through the first season because of Deb. Her acting and lines were sooo bad. I was hoping the Ice Truck Killer would kill her. Someone told me she doesn't die and I gave up watching.

All of her scenes were great comedy though.

I wish I knew. Now if this discussion was about Homeland...

She's by far the most annoying character of any non-reality show I currently watch. She says funny things from time to time but the constant f-bombs get annoying.

Haven't watched Dexter, but no way is she as annoying as the girl from Homeland. Can't stand that girl

Interesting note on the skout site...AJ long article...