Rudy Fernandez: World's Best Flopper | Syracusefan.com

Rudy Fernandez: World's Best Flopper

PeteCalvin

Hall of Fame
This guy makes soccer players look like amateurs. 59-58 USA at halftime. Navarro shooting lights out from 3. Marc Gasol had 4 fouls with over 5 minutes to play in the second period. The refs are dictating this game. They called 33 fouls in the first half. Carmelo has 3 for the US. Spain, who's only averaging 77 pts a game, already has 58. US has to play defense and attack the basket.

This guy makes soccer players look like amateurs. 59-58 USA at halftime. Navarro shooting lights out from 3. Marc Gasol had 4 fouls with over 5 minutes to play in the second period. The refs are dictating this game. They called 33 fouls in the first half. Carmelo has 3 for the US. Spain, who's only averaging 77 pts a game, already has 58. US has to play defense and attack the basket.
I'd love to see him get his ass kicked after the game. The spaniard with the beard is putting on his best Steve Nash impersonation. US better get tougher.

I cant stand the Spain players, after every call (and no call), they throw there hands in the air and b!tch every time.
And yeah, these refs suckkkkkkkk, calling fouls everywhere.
That foul call on Melo in the paint was bullspit!!

If I'm Coach K, I'm playing Kevin Love as much as possible in the second half.

Anyone catch that Pau Gasol checked himself in the game. Walked by his coach and says "I'm going in". Love it.

Kobe acts for a foul on a three and Fernandez whines about it. Priceless.

They called that a foul on Gasol? Melo pulled his hand back. Yet Paul gets mugged on two drives the other way, no whistle.

Fernandez is a colossal douchebag--always has been.

Was it Fernandez that was guarding (and stuck his foot under) Melo during that 3pt attempt in the second half when Melo got hurt?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom