Ruh-roh... | Syracusefan.com

Ruh-roh...

upload_2017-9-20_15-51-4.png

A range rover

Yeah, probably a range rover evoque or just the Reggie HSE supercharged. No big deal :D

Oh that's what some posters meant when they said SU didn't have sufficient "resources" to keep up with the rest of the ACC.
Yup. Exacly whut uh ment.

Based off the fogs and grill, looks like a Range Rover Sport. Start at $65k and work their way up to 6 figures if you like options.

Didn't SU have an issue with car leases in the early 90s?
I'm sure Guice's mom purchased this vehicle on the up and up and not through 5 LSU bagmen.

Didn't SU have an issue with car leases in the early 90s?
I'm sure Guice's mom purchased this vehicle on the up and up and not through 5 LSU bagmen.

Yep, Bill Rapp. I remember seeing hoops players on M Street in the late 80s when I was a student, getting out of cars with Bill Rapp plates on them, and thinking, gee, if they are so open about this, it must be on the up and up. Oh well.

Yep, Bill Rapp. I remember seeing hoops players on M Street in the late 80s when I was a student, getting out of cars with Bill Rapp plates on them, and thinking, gee, if they are so open about this, it must be on the up and up. Oh well.
I remember Raf. driving around and the car said " Bill Rapp " on the door in like 4-6" letters

Read tiger dropping thread about it

They are very open what their players are driving.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom