Running backs... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Running backs...

Grow up. Not at all. Don't be so ignorant because someone doesn't agree with you they are trolling. You leave.
What? Why would I leave? I'm saying you only come on here to troll Fredericks comments where people logically prove a point and you HATE that he is not playing. You clearly just demonstrated that you need to grow up. You state ZERO facts at all.

What? Why would I leave? I'm saying you only come on here to troll Fredericks comments where people logically prove a point and you HATE that he is not playing. You clearly just demonstrated that you need to grow up. You state ZERO facts at all.
I don't come on here to troll anything. I responded to a comment and all hell breaks loose. I come on here to show support. In another thread I said Strickland was a good running back and people got upset there too. Lol. But I'm trolling.. fumny

I don't come on here to troll anything. I responded to a comment and all hell breaks loose. I come on here to show support. In another thread I said Strickland was a good running back and people got upset there too. Lol. But I'm trolling.. fumny
If you say so. I'm glad you posted other meaningful posts that's what this board needs more of.

If Erv can call out the offensive sets he needs to be behind ED.

If you say so. I'm glad you posted other meaningful posts that's what this board needs more of.
like I said before the players work to hard for people to come on here and belittle them. I will be the first to admit to being a sore loser, especially when the other team isn't better than us. We beat ourselves today. Yes they were bigger but we didn't capitalize when we should of.

like I said before the players work to hard for people to come on here and belittle them. I will be the first to admit to being a sore loser, especially when the other team isn't better than us. We beat ourselves today. Yes they were bigger but we didn't capitalize when we should of.
Number one I have and NEVER will belittle a player. I have the utmost respect for every kid that plays for SU. I sure has hell will discuss why player A is not doing X well or why player B is not playing or why player C is better then player J.

Number one I have and NEVER will belittle a player. I have the utmost respect for every kid that plays for SU. I sure has hell will discuss why player A is not doing X well or why player B is not playing or why player C is better then player J.
It wasn't you. Whoa. I've seen it done and commented on how hard they work and should be respected. I never said YOU. Lol. Read again what I wrote

It wasn't you. Whoa. I've seen it done and commented on how hard they work and should be respected. I never said YOU. Lol. Read again what I wrote
Yeah you said people. I was stating that I'm not one of those people as you quoted what I said. Was a simple rely.

how about a change up platoon series O with Mahoney calling plays as a normal qb and fredricks .. make the d readjust
ut

Moe Neil dropped 3 passed in one game and remained on the field
They also took a ball right out of his hand . Strickland has also dropped passes. The reality is the Moe Neal is not a College running back at all was 3 for 3yrds and cant break a tackle. Fredericks needs to run the ball not catch passes. Strickland is a good player but doesn't belong it the backfield either could you imagine if we had a running game with our passing game?! Babers will never answer any questions about Fredericks because he has no legitimately answer. Our leading rusher from last yr is not even given a chance unbelievable.
Relax Mr Fredericks, I actually agree with you. He definitely should be on the 2-deep at RB.

I know that Fredericks is the most natural runner on the team.
I know that Fredericks can gain the most yards after contact on the team, which is essential with the subpar line play we have for now.
I know that Fredericks dropped an easy third down catch he needed to make, at a time when a first down would have been big.
I dont know anything about the running backs responsibilities calling out coverages or where to line up, that's foreign to me.
I know the offense left lots of plays on the field today and there were too many drops and a few poorly thrown balls, with too many penalties.
I know we have less talent then Notre Dame.
I know Dino asked for patience this year.
I know i am trying to be patient.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom