Rutgers Cancelling Classes | Syracusefan.com

Rutgers Cancelling Classes

As everyone across the world continues to deal with the impact of COVID-19, the health and well-being of our student-athletes, coaches and staff is our primary concern. We continue to seek advice so we can observe best practices and directives as set forth by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and New Jersey Department of Health. Rutgers Athletics is taking the following steps beginning on Thursday, March 12, and proceeding through at least Friday, April 3.

• All Rutgers University Athletics home competitions will take place as scheduled without spectators. Credentialed media will be accommodated.
  • All third-party competitions or events scheduled to take place at Rutgers University Athletics facilities have been cancelled. The sponsoring entities have the discretion to place these events at alternative venues.
  • All international travel is prohibited. Essential domestic travel for teams, coaches and staff is permissible
  • Team practices will take place as scheduled without the presence of spectators or non-essential personnel.
All single game ticket purchases, as well as third party ticketed events, will be refunded by the Rutgers Athletics Ticket Office. The Ticket Office will be contacting all accounts that purchased tickets once refunds are processed.

As everyone across the world continues to deal with the impact of COVID-19, the health and well-being of our student-athletes, coaches and staff is our primary concern. We continue to seek advice so we can observe best practices and directives as set forth by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and New Jersey Department of Health. Rutgers Athletics is taking the following steps beginning on Thursday, March 12, and proceeding through at least Friday, April 3.

• All Rutgers University Athletics home competitions will take place as scheduled without spectators. Credentialed media will be accommodated.
  • All third-party competitions or events scheduled to take place at Rutgers University Athletics facilities have been cancelled. The sponsoring entities have the discretion to place these events at alternative venues.
  • All international travel is prohibited. Essential domestic travel for teams, coaches and staff is permissible
  • Team practices will take place as scheduled without the presence of spectators or non-essential personnel.
All single game ticket purchases, as well as third party ticketed events, will be refunded by the Rutgers Athletics Ticket Office. The Ticket Office will be contacting all accounts that purchased tickets once refunds are processed.

Gonna be a bizarre game on Saturday.

At this time, these restrictions do not apply to athletic events or events at JPJ, both of which remain under discussion and consideration.

If there is a silver lining to the corona virus pandemic, it's the timing with regard to Dome renovations.

Forced to play on the road in hostile empty stadiums.

"You see, as king, you must find the good in any situation."

1583949061445.png

No spectators at Rutgers.

Family members only at Cornell.

Just waiting for Albany to complete the trifecta.

I dunno ... this morning i received an e-mail about pre-purchasing parking for the Albany game. But who knows where things will be by then? It wouldnt surprise me if that game is not played or is played sans spectators.

Games will continue but all players will use long poles and stay 6 feet away from one another.

Random Thought:
The title of this thread is the definition of low hanging fruit.

The whole season is over. I see no other way for this to end. I am in shock

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom