Class of 2021 - S Alijah Clark (NJ) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (1/25/22) | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 S Alijah Clark (NJ) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (1/25/22)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we even know if he was offered? I think he would make a great addition but no information on an offer. It seems DB ask players not to disclose offers so maybe that is the situation. All will become clear in the next week.

He has definitely been offered.

Lol I loved his Insta story

This big post about temple and him in the uni and then #notcommitted

Ouch

OK. You happenin'.
OV all you want.
♫But Alijah, save the last dance for US♫ (the University of Syracuse).

Come and be with your Camden bro - Duce C.

If he was intent on coming here or has been offered to come here you would think he would have reported the offer like he just did with his Louisville offer. So a little strange to say the least.
I would think that this isnt a good sign. Oh well. We do have a good secondary. Lets bring in another DT or two

Mark's Texas Hots?
I like Marks..
Dogtown is pretty good..
Tahous is good..

I get Henrietta Hots alot by the RIT campus.

Chappys hots just opened in the old Henrietta hots bldg location but have not been there yet.

If he doesn't come here it would be kind of weird to deuce considering his tweet.
Wasn’t it just eyeballs in the tweet? Does it have to mean more than I see you or look at that? I know it has at times but I don’t know all the contexts they are used in.

Wasn’t it just eyeballs in the tweet? Does it have to mean more than I see you or look at that? I know it has at times but I don’t know all the contexts they are used in.

The fact that White was playing the game, too, is what made me think it was *something*

Status
Not open for further replies.