Class of 2017 - S Brian Edwards (FL) Committed to Florida | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 S Brian Edwards (FL) Committed to Florida

Is he all good academically? Seems like we're snakebitten on our last few highly rated secondary recruits. (I can only think of Blair but remember another)

Is he all good academically? Seems like we're snakebitten on our last few highly rated secondary recruits. (I can only think of Blair but remember another)
Mr. Pierre I presume.

He's skinny but like his length.

all three pics of visits yesterday had to like the length. Trotter , Palmer and Edwards

all three pics of visits yesterday had to like the length. Trotter , Palmer and Edwards
If you want to get a true understanding of his size on Palmers R*vals page it has a video of a lot of the top Florida WRs and DBs going one on one.

The last rep on the video is Palmer vs Edwards. Edwards had great coverage but Palmer made a nasty catch.

Edwards is taller than just about everyone on the video and looks bigger through the chest and shoulders than most.

Perfect size and ability for what we want to do with the defense. I think he knows the impact he'd have.
Any chance if he does commit to SU that you think he may flip again? That is my only concern based on track record.

He'll get 10 lbs of good muscle on I bet before he shows

Any chance if he does commit to SU that you think he may flip again? That is my only concern based on track record.
I was honestly surprised he committed to UM in the first place. He was always going to be a signing day commitment guy. I bet he doesn't commit before then.

He is already a favorite of Dino's

21602882-standard.jpg

Is taking an official to Colorado this weekend and then has officials set for Louisville and Miami in January. Florida and SU might get an official.

Is taking an official to Colorado this weekend and then has officials set for Louisville and Miami in January. Florida and SU might get an official.

I'm confused - I thought he already set an official to Syracuse Jan 20th?

Ya, Stephen Bailey said his OV is set for 1/20 with Trotter. :noidea:

which means he's hitting Louisville, 18-20 Wed-FR and Syracuse 20-22 Fri-Sun

This young man is all over the place, let's just see if he makes it up on the 20th, sure as heck hope so.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom