Class of 2022 - S/WR Cornell Perry (MI) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/15/21) | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 S/WR Cornell Perry (MI) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/15/21)

Bowling Green, Buffalo, Central Michigan, Toledo Peer schools for SU, right now
My post was only to joke/rile up the old heads.

Our peers are still Bc, NCSU, Rutgers, And GT.

Dino can find talent, we just put 3 kids in the draft. Trill will outperform his current projections. Anyone whos not excited about an early DB commit hasn’t paid much attention

It has to be enticing to young players to have 3 SU players from the secondary all get drafted in one year. And to see 3 freshman starting there last season.

This scheme allows talented young players to get on the field early and there is reason to think that if you work hard, you might get a chance to play pro ball. Maybe even before you graduate.

It is sad to lose Trill, Andre and Iffy when they all had eligibility left, but maybe their legacy to the program is a big step forward in interest in playing in the Syracuse secondary in future seasons.

They could have started something that ends up being big.
Iffy is going to be in the NFL a long time, and make a lot of money.

My post was only to joke/rile up the old heads.

Our peers are still Bc, NCSU, Rutgers, And GT.

Dino can find talent, we just put 3 kids in the draft. Trill will outperform his current projections. Anyone whos not excited about an early DB commit hasn’t paid much attention
& Pitt.

Pitt owns us on and off the field sadly. So I won’t list them or UL.
We have an inexplicably odd W/L pattern with Pitt, with sustained periods won by one team. Most games are close. I think Pitt is a peer regardless of recent W/L.

We have an inexplicably odd W/L pattern with Pitt, with sustained periods won by one team. Most games are close. I think Pitt is a peer regardless of recent W/L.
Competing with them starts with getting ahead of them on prospects like this kid. Lookin forward to the future

Dear Cornell,

1613662626860.png

Welcome to CNY!

I am always amazed that more guys aren’t drawn to Dino. But then it’s interesting hearing he will be the first black coach he’s ever had. That’s crazy but when you look at the NFL and college ranks, it shouldn’t be surprising. So much more work needs to be done. Shouldn’t be just 13 black coaches at D1.

I am always amazed that more guys aren’t drawn to Dino. But then it’s interesting hearing he will be the first black coach he’s ever had. That’s crazy but when you look at the NFL and college ranks, it shouldn’t be surprising. So much more work needs to be done. Shouldn’t be just 13 black coaches at D1.
I think a lot of players are drawn to him. The problem is they are drawn to coaches that win also. If we spring together consecutive winning seasons there’s no telling how many high level kids would jump on board.

Last edited:
I just watched the his film, I like how he hits low and hard.