• joe francis and

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • michelle beadle in front of him

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Millhouse

Living Legend
ku-xlarge.gif

I remember that...it was after Crabbe stepped on the line in front of their bench after we threw away the inbounds pass...

At least that guy actually cares that his team's season is over. The couple in front of him having a grand ole time while the final seconds of their team's season is ticking away are embarrassing.

You can tell the true fan from the fake, though. You don't smile and wave while being eliminated from the tourney.

These people are from California. Getting on an electrically powered picture screen for ANY reason is always the best thing you can do. Always.

Most Cal fans I saw didn't look upset at all! I would have had a puss on my face that is for sure!

LMAO, I knew this thread was going to be about this guy. When I saw him on tv, I was like "did this dude watch this game alone and now has no one to grief with?"

In fairness I can appreciate the people not giving a damn that their team lost. In some ways I envy them. I wish I could do the same and live so carefree. It would be better for my heart and life expectancy. Instead, I am cursed with wanting to stare down the barrel of a shotgun every time the 'Cuse lose, no matter how inconsequential.

Where is his John 3:16 sign and rainbow colored hair?

That's his former girlfriend, who jilted him a week before the game, sitting in front of him. She left him because she caught him rubbing black shoe polish on his Johnson, after she'd reminded him to turn his clock back.

Fie upon thee, Millhouse. That woman is a far cry from Michelle Beadle. But at least the yellow-shirted Jeff Lynne can now go back to cooking up mad hooks for E.L.O.

The first thing I thought when I saw that was "He's gonna go postal". He just looks so pissed. Reminds of how I felt (ah, not postal, but pissed) during some of our games this year.

Internet start-up went belly up in 2002.

That's his former girlfriend, who jilted him a week before the game, sitting in front of him. She left him because she caught him rubbing black shoe polish on his Johnson, after she'd reminded him to turn his clock back.

That is beautiful.

Great gif. Such a contrast between the lonely Seth Rogan look-alike and the happy good-looking couple in front of him.

BTW - is she saying "I love me"?

My favorite part is the girl saying "is that me?"

No, it's some other hot chick (despite her wall eyes) waving her hands around with a seething off duty clown behind her

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
granthath9

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom