Same almost every year except we are wining | Syracusefan.com

Same almost every year except we are wining

benjams77

Walk On
I am sure all you long time Syracuse fans like me have listened over and over the last week to all the talking heads saying Syracuse has had to many close games and may not be that good...This has really pissed me off and some of the talking heads are my friends.

I live in TN know and they even talked Cuse on local radio this week with gobs of callers saying the same thing about our recent play as I am sure most local stations around the country did...We got that passive Aggressive love...Cuse is amazing but!

Well I have seen this team play so many years and have seen this story before except with different outcomes...Basically not a year goes by that we don't slump during this time of year and lose 4 of 6 or 3 of 5...It always happens..and I think Coach B knows that. The big difference in that slump this year is were winning these game...We are in our annual slump and still winning..In the next couple weeks we'll get it going again...Look for us to play well at Duke and VA...I believe Maryland could clips us on that short Monday but I hope not.

No worries boys nothing is different...Aah except our lose column says Zero

Even in 2003 SU lost 3 new year conference games. There have been a few seasons when they haven't fully swooned, but I cannot recall so many close games ending up in the W column. This year's squad has some tough refuse to lose types, playing with a chip on their collective shoulder. If they cared about what people were saying they would've folded a long time ago. They've adopted a collective WILL that really shows through when the chips are down. Almost a Roy's Runts, kind of underdog desperation going on with this team at times, IMO.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom