Saw this in some recruits tweets last night floating around on others | Syracusefan.com

Saw this in some recruits tweets last night floating around on others

That story just goes to show these kids, once an offer shows up and even after a LOI is signed, doing some really stupid things, will cost you your future.

Hopefully this kid can still go to college without a scholarship (if it gets pulled) and it doesn't ruin his long-term aspirations.

That story just goes to show these kids, once an offer shows up and even after a LOI is signed, doing some really stupid things, will cost you your future.

Hopefully this kid can still go to college without a scholarship (if it gets pulled) and it doesn't ruin his long-term aspirations.

Hopefully he can still go to college? Who cares if he goes to college or not? Not I. I hope the security guard is okay. Getting slammed on your head on a concrete floor can be fatal, or paralyzing. My only hopes for young Master Jayru Campbell is that he never hurts anyone, and that he comes to realize that his conduct is not permitted in our society. Oh, and I will add that I sincerely hope the residents of Michigan don't have to support his a$$ in jail for the rest of his life after his next "youthful indiscretion."

Aside from that, the most troublesome part of that video was how everyone else was hooting and hollering like it was a celebration, with very little concern for the security guard. There are times I am truly worried about the direction the human race is heading. This is one of those times.

The kid has anger issues big time as he also punched someone in the post game hand shake line. He's a threat for sure and he's all Mark Dantonio's problem.

What school has 3 security guards at once. That explains why some of the students acted the way they did.

I agree with All4SU, even if the security guard was being a jerk to this kid, there isn't anything in my book that justifies slamming him to the ground like that. It's doubtful that Campbell's life was in danger by this guy, why not just walk away? Everyone deserves a second chance, I'm just not sure that Michigan St. should be the one to give it.

I'm not sure if you have heard about the "game" knockout that seems to be sweeping the youngsters. Apparently there are a number of kids walking and if they see someone alone, they run up behind them and throw one punch with the goal of knocking that person out. I have seen a number of videos (from a expose) in which a number of people were hurt more from the fall then the actual hit. But this seems to be how the youth seem to be passing their time and as one person said "it sure beats being bored" SO this story doesn't surprise me one bit. And at some point doesn't someone have to be made the example?

that doesn't top Tony Brown a 5 star recruit who just enrolled at Bama 1 week ago and has already been arrested and pepper sprayed.

he actually sounded like the most intelligent kid during the UA game when he announced his school choice.

Bleacher Report ‏@BleacherReportJan 20
5-star Alabama commit arrested on multiple chargers. Officers used pepper spray on him after he resisted http://bit.ly/1aEJ1JS

off course Bama fans have a different side to the story

that doesn't top Tony Brown a 5 star recruit who just enrolled at Bama 1 week ago and has already been arrested and pepper sprayed.

he actually sounded like the most intelligent kid during the UA game when he announced his school choice.

Bleacher Report ‏@BleacherReportJan 20
5-star Alabama commit arrested on multiple chargers. Officers used pepper spray on him after he resisted http://bit.ly/1aEJ1JS

off course Bama fans have a different side to the story
I bet Michelle Pritchett loves him!

The kid has anger issues big time as he also punched someone in the post game hand shake line. He's a threat for sure and he's all Mark Dantonio's problem.

What school has 3 security guards at once. That explains why some of the students acted the way they did.
I think the issues are entitlement as much as anger. So many of these kids are exalted at such a young age and think that because they are athletic they aren't subject to the same rules as everyone else. The sad fact is, all too often they're right.

I think the issues are entitlement as much as anger. So many of these kids are exalted at such a young age and think that because they are athletic they aren't subject to the same rules as everyone else. The sad fact is, all too often they're right.

In their defense, I don't think it's just athletes.

In their defense, I don't think it's just athletes.
I do think we are raising an entitled generation, but the worshiped athletes are at another level.

Don't worry, Dantonio will keep him on after a stern lecture and a slap on the wrist. He had a player a few years ago get out of jail and was at practice that afternoon.

MSU sold their souls for relevance. Jayru isn't going to get in the way when they depend on that crooked pipeline from Cass Tech.

Don't worry, Dantonio will keep him on after a stern lecture and a slap on the wrist. He had a player a few years ago get out of jail and was at practice that afternoon.

MSU sold their souls for relevance. Jayru isn't going to get in the way when they depend on that crooked pipeline from Cass Tech.

Easy.