Scoop's new significant other... | Syracusefan.com

Scoop's new significant other...

I might be wrong but I think she is a frosh or sophomore and is in the Sports Management program. It's why it was rumored MJ was on campus and people thought he was at the SU-UConn game. He was there to visit her.

I might be wrong but I think she is a frosh or sophomore and is in the Sports Management program. It's why it was rumored MJ was on campus and people thought he was at the SU-UConn game. He was there to visit her.

MJ has been on campus at least twice. He was up there for valentines day (got lost in her dorm, how cool would that be? to see MJ aimlessly wandering around your dorm) and also to move her in earlier in the year which was right around the time Tiger was in cuse.

and she is a freshman.

Hope Scoop is front office material. MJ could use that.

Not sure what to think of this other than, hopefully MJ teaches him a thing or two.

I know exactly what I think - I don't care one bit who Scoop dates/sleeps with, because it really isn't any of my business or concern. The world would be a far better place (for everyone except those currently employed at TMZ/People magazine) if more people adopted that view

What are the odds Scoop gets drafted/a try out with the Bobcats next year?

Also, hopefully this isn't effecting his play. Rick Pitino said Peyton Siva's GF was the reason he was struggling so much.

What are the odds Scoop gets drafted/a try out with the Bobcats next year?

Also, hopefully this isn't effecting his play. Rick Pitino said Peyton Siva's GF was the reason he was struggling so much.

What are the odds MJ wants to kick his ever loving ass?? "Scoop is showering right now, lets talk" imagine reading that from your daughter.

Could this be why Scoop has been struggling as of late? Doesn't got his mind on the game but his mind on his money

That would go a long way in explaining Scoops plummeting FT shooting.

What are the odds MJ wants to kick his ever loving ass?? "Scoop is showering right now, lets talk" imagine reading that from your daughter.
i know how i'd feel about that. Wouldn't be good.

Will be fun when we beat unc in ff. can't stop thinking about scoops dad meeting his mj

What are the odds MJ wants to kick his ever loving ass?? "5th year senior Scoop is showering right now, lets talk" imagine reading that from your freshman daughter.

Let me fix this for you. Shat I bet MJ wants to get the Scoop.

Tahiry-Thong-431x575.jpg