Sean Edinger? | Syracusefan.com

Sean Edinger?

He was definitely on the sideline today. But this year he didn't shadow Dino like prior years.

I did see him on the sidelines at one point in the 4th quarter, standing behind IHCNC

Was Dino’s personal body guard on the sideline today? If so I didn’t see him? (Watching the broadcast)

And yea I know he’s the Strength Coach but Italians from Jersey apparently don’t need one?
He was there on the sidelines at one point talking with Nunzio...so maybe Italians from Jersey do need bodyguards. ;)

I'm no expert of strength and conditioning, but weren't we told in Dino's early days, that SU would have a new approach to S&C? SU would be conditioned to be able to "go fast" and be so well conditioned that we would still have plenty of energy in the 4th quarter, and our opponents would wilt and would not be able to keep up. But in reality, we had nothing in the tank by the second half of the season.

The one constant in Dino's tenure, is the Wolverine, Sean Edinger. Dino said this guy had some "special techniques" that no other school was employing, and we just had to have this guy. Just about the entire staff was turned over in the 8 years, but not the Wolverine.

I guess this approach worked great against FCS teams, OK vs MAC teams, but let's get real. SU was not going to tire out Clemson and FSU. They have back ups! In fact they beat us at the end of our close games with them.

who was the sideline dude who always used to wear the kilt ?

He led the players onto the field, or was in the first group of players. I don’t want to trash the guy, I just didn’t see any overwhelming improvement while he was here.

Was Dino’s personal body guard on the sideline today? If so I didn’t see him? (Watching the broadcast)

And yea I know he’s the Strength Coach but Italians from Jersey apparently don’t need one?
He was on the sideline

Yes he was

I’m *sure* he told many people if he is a Crossfit guy.

They all do.

<this is just a joke, take it easy CrossFit people>
As a CrossFit guy I couldn’t think of a less appropriate workout for football teams but I’ve been griping for years about the summer strength sessions…so bad

Knees over toes guy. His ideas are pretty cool and seem to be helping people.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom