Sean Tucker Appreciation Thread | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Sean Tucker Appreciation Thread

E6E3F9E8-0956-4918-AF4A-3046C4812179.jpeg

I read Ben Franklin’s Autobiography a couple years ago and I swear Tucker’s writing is right out of his book.

He is going to make a ton of money in the League but even if he didn’t, he would crush it in the ‘real world’

The kid's vision is amazing. When he runs, it looks like he's gliding. He also has deceptive speed where he can pull away.

I joked in the game thread with GBO about Clemson not tampering to try to recruit Tucker.

Right now, how many programs would not trade their RB1 with Sean Tucker? It's not many.

The university has to start getting out PR/hype reels and this kid should be given 44 at some point, whether it's this season or next.

Doak Walker Award is legitimately in his grasp. Long shot to be invited to NY for the Heisman ceremony.

Mikel Jones and Marlowe Wax are our fire and Sean Tucker is our ice.

Joe Morris was phenomenal and played on a lot of really bad Syracuse teams.
Joe Morris was great but outside of one year, 1978, the Cuse teams were competitive, not really bad. His teams were 3 - 8 in ‘78, 7 - 5 in ‘79, 5 - 6 in ‘80 and 4 - 6 - 1 in ‘81.

Joe Morris was great but outside of one year, 1978, the Cuse teams were competitive, not really bad. His teams were 3 - 8 in ‘78, 7 - 5 in ‘79, 5 - 6 in ‘80 and 4 - 6 - 1 in ‘81.
Are 3 and 4 win teams competitive?

We weren’t in ‘78 but the four win team was competitive except for the PSU game. Check out the scores from that season mate!
Maybe. 4 losses were by double digits in an era when scoring wasn't nearly as common as it is now. Temple beat us then got beat by Delaware. We did have a win over a good West Virginia.

G lad to see Sean is producing.
I n fact he’s producing at a high level,
V ery high indeed.
E ven RG3 has him in his top 5

H eisman watch. That is very
I mpressive. He is playing like a
M an amongst boys. His rushing

# s have been tops in the country.
4 games in you have to feel good.
4 what it’s worth, i think all this continues!

G lad to see Sean is producing.
I n fact he’s producing at a high level,
V ery high indeed.
E ven RG3 has him in his top 5

H eisman watch. That is very
I mpressive. He is playing like a
M an amongst boys. His rushing

# s have been tops in the country.
4 games in you have to feel good.
4 what it’s worth, i think all this continues!
I am anti social media but this needs to be tweeted to him

Well done

Maybe. 4 losses were by double digits in an era when scoring wasn't nearly as common as it is now. Temple beat us then got beat by Delaware. We did have a win over a good West Virginia.
The ‘81 team never loss to Delaware and the WVU win was big for they beat Florida in a bowl later that year.

The ‘81 team never loss to Delaware and the WVU win was big for they beat Florida in a bowl later that year.
Read my post. I didn't say SU lost to Delaware.

If they do give him 44, I don't want it this week - not on the road. That unveiling needs to be done at home.
perfect time to win at FSU and give it to him in a 40k+ crowd dome for clemson with him leading the team out of the tunnel

Had dinner with a former SU player this weekend. His time at SU overlapped Diamond Ferri’s, so I asked him to compare him to Tucker (having only seen Tucker on TV). Said Tucker is more elusive, quicker and faster, but that Diamond was just a sledge hammer. He is very high on Tucker, fwiw.

Give him 44, sell truckloads of jerseys with his name on it, split the cash with him thanks to NIL and everyone involved and on here is happy.

It’s not that hard.

Just worried DB is going to run him down and he gets injured.
He is our offense right now. Need to keep him healthy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom