See ya, Clemson | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

See ya, Clemson

Louisville is getting in the playoff as long as they dont F it up the rest of the way...

Bama v Louisville
Osu v Clemson

If this were true they wouldn't be number 10 right now. The committee likes them now.

We will see how much they like them when they beat Rutgers and Michigan st.

Oh what a night...

Was supposed to be a fairly lame college football Saturday by matchup standards.

Ohio State is going to be #2 next week and they don't even control their own destiny in the conference.

Louisville is getting in the playoff as long as they dont F it up the rest of the way...

Bama v Louisville
Osu v Clemson
That would mean extra ACC money...

Bama could lose the SEC title game and still be the #1 seed.

1a7f21b8cfee9b95ed363bf53e62f01566770293e2e39568530c9a5a8451d838.jpg

CraZy day 5 top ten losses

F ohio state... Live in akron so surrounded by it

Bama v Louisville
Osu v Clemson

remember the committee takes ratings into consideration. That's how tOSU snuck in 2 years ago. If they can justify it they'll get Lamar Jackson in there.

We will see how much they like them when they beat Rutgers and Michigan st.

They will move to 7 or 8 this week (ahead of A&M and Auburn, possibly Washington). Could very easily be 5 or 6 if they win out and reach the Big 10 title game, as they'd by definition leapfrop Michigan. Wisconsin and Louisville could still be ahead of them but they'd play Wiscy in the title game. So it's not that crazy.

If Ohio State beats Michigan the Big Ten is getting 2 teams in the playoffs. If Michigan beats Ohio State then the Big Ten gets 1 team.
Alabama is in.
Clemson wins out in.
Ohio State beats Michigan and Penn State/Wisconsin winner is in.

Clemson still controls their own destiny in the ACC. If they win out and Louisville wins out, they would each have one loss. Is Louisville really ahead of a conference champion of their own conference that beat them?

I guess there's no argument if you describe to "H2H or Adios". But if you're ever going to be open to any nuance - the parlay of the H2H game being Clemson, and as close as it was, and that a fluke missed cheap shot saved them from another home loss - the case for L'ville is pretty easy imo. I'd probably have Clemson ahead of Washington tho.

I guess there's no argument if you describe to "H2H or Adios". But if you're ever going to be open to any nuance - the parlay of the H2H game being Clemson, and as close as it was, and that a fluke missed cheap shot saved them from another home loss - the case for L'ville is pretty easy imo. I'd probably have Clemson ahead of Washington tho.

You have to put Clemson ahead of UW, they have wins over Auburn, Fsu, Lville, UW's best win is Utah.

If Ohio State beats Michigan the Big Ten is getting 2 teams in the playoffs. If Michigan beats Ohio State then the Big Ten gets 1 team.
Alabama is in.
Clemson wins out in.
Gonna be ranked like this after this weekend...

1 Bama
2 Ohio State
3 Louisville
4 Either Clemson or Michigan

i do like pitt and narduzzi. i thought they would contend for the acc crown. they are very physical, big strong quick ol and dl. they have the mandatory basics to be a excellent team.

Alabama is in.
Clemson wins out in.

Your absolutes are wrong committee members could change there mind .if Penn state gets in they will lose by a lot to clemson Louisville or bama

Gonna be ranked like this after this weekend...

1 Bama
2 Ohio State
3 Louisville
4 Either Clemson or Michigan

I doubt committee will have Louisville ahead of clemson.

Bama
Ohio state
Clemson
Louisville
Michigan
Washington

Big opportunity for the ACC. Clemson and Louisville win out. Ohio State wins out in convincing fashion, as they have been.

Alabama, Ohio State, Clemson, Louisville. In that order.

Setting up the Saban - Urban showdown, which as of today, seems inevitable.

Big opportunity for the ACC. Clemson and Louisville win out. Ohio State wins out in convincing fashion, as they have been.

Alabama, Ohio State, Clemson, Louisville. In that order.

Setting up the Saban - Urban showdown, which as of today, seems inevitable.

In that scenario, assuming Penn State beats Rutgers and MSU, Penn State goes to the B1G title game against Wisconsin. The winner of PSU-Wisconsin probably makes the playoff alongside Bama, Clemson, and OSU. Louisville still needs a lot of help at the moment.

In that scenario, assuming Penn State beats Rutgers and MSU, Penn State goes to the B1G title game against Wisconsin. The winner of PSU-Wisconsin probably makes the playoff alongside Bama, Clemson, and OSU. Louisville still needs a lot of help at the moment.

I keep forgetting about stupid Penn State.

I hope Michigan State beats them.

I could hope Rutgers does, but I could also hope for new election that didn't include Hillary or Trump.

Going to be hard to keep 2 loss Penn State - Wisconsin B1G winner from the party, especially for a team that didn't play the 13th game.

Your absolutes are wrong committee members could change there mind .if Penn state gets in they will lose by a lot to clemson Louisville or bama
Read my damn signature. I don't talk in absolutes you can interrupt it that way but you would be wrong. What I say is my opinion. Just because it is said strongly doesn't make it anything more. Your opinion is just as valid as mine but please don't give me the thought police.

I see it like this by the committee this week.
1. Alabama
2. Ohio State
3. Clemson
4. Michigan
5. Louisville
6. Wisconsin
7. Penn State
8. Washington
9. Oklahoma
10. West Virginia

Michigan's loss is a bad loss. They'll drop below Louisville.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom