Semi-OT: Chad Ford, or Chad Fraud? | Syracusefan.com

Semi-OT: Chad Ford, or Chad Fraud?

jekelish

Living Legend
Last edited:
Someone explain to Boeheim what the internet is, and then what Reddit is, and then what Deadspin is, and then this story, and let the amazing happen.
I think my favorite part was about how Iman Shumpert "magically showed up" in his rankings after the fact.

I think my favorite part was about how Iman Shumpert "magically showed up" in his rankings after the fact.

Or how he like, reorganized half of the 2013 first round and thought people might not notice less than two years later.

Or how he like, reorganized half of the 2013 first round and thought people might not notice less than two years later.
"But I cleared my cache! Doesn't that mean it's gone forever?!"

Anyone else say "Holy , that is Chad Ford?" at that picture?

His explanation will be something like:

The rankings were based on an algorithm that were linked to player profiles. They automatically updated based on changes to those player profiles which happen as the player progresses through the NBA... the glitch has been corrected.

His explanation will be something like:

The rankings were based on an algorithm that were linked to player profiles. They automatically updated based on changes to those player profiles which happen as the player progresses through the NBA... the glitch has been corrected.
I'm guessing his reaction will be akin to, "Hey, what's that over there!" and then he runs away while Yakety Sax plays.

Someone explain to Boeheim what the internet is, and then what Reddit is, and then what Deadspin is, and then this story, and let the amazing happen.
I think you would have to start with a computer first...

http://deadspin.com/espns-chad-ford...source=deadspin_twitter&utm_medium=socialflow

Oh boy, Chad. This is not a good look.

(it's being reported that Chad has been retroactively editing his old draft boards to make himself look smarter)

(yes, I felt the need to post something on my site about this too: http://.com/draft-expert-chad-ford-is-apparently-a-chad-fraud/)

"Update: Within hours of the Reddit post, ESPN had reverted these after-the-fact edits."

I wonder if that will be on Sports Center?