Semi OT | Syracusefan.com

Semi OT

skytop44

Walk On
http://espn.go.com/college-football...pins-coach-randy-edsall-gets-3-year-extension

Say what you want about him as I know there are some here that don't like him. As a former player and longtime coach at Syracuse, I'm happy for the guy who got killed after that terrible first year at Maryland. Randy did miracles at UConn and is making Maryland a quality team in the B1G, not to mention they are getting a lot of quality recruits. I have always thought that he was the best person for this job at Syracuse whenever it came open. If we were to have another bad year and a change would come at HC (I want Shafer to succeed so we don't have to), I would like to see us make one last run at him because he is a guy that has always been a great program builder and has as good of a connection to Syracuse than any other coach out there. Anyway, congrats to Randy.

Appreciate the sentiment, but
ship.jpg

http://espn.go.com/college-football...pins-coach-randy-edsall-gets-3-year-extension

Say what you want about him as I know there are some here that don't like him. As a former player and longtime coach at Syracuse, I'm happy for the guy who got killed after that terrible first year at Maryland. Randy did miracles at UConn and is making Maryland a quality team in the B1G, not to mention they are getting a lot of quality recruits. I have always thought that he was the best person for this job at Syracuse whenever it came open. If we were to have another bad year and a change would come at HC (I want Shafer to succeed so we don't have to), I would like to see us make one last run at him because he is a guy that has always been a great program builder and has as good of a connection to Syracuse than any other coach out there. Anyway, congrats to Randy.
He's a former Cuse guy but he's an ass now. Dancing like a fool disjoint from his players' celebration, bolting on a dime and telling his team about it on the phone, etc. No thanks, not my kind of people.

I'm not sure if he's a douche or an ass. I go back and forth. No disrespect.

If he and Gross had come to an agreement, he'd be going into his 7th year here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom