Senior Day | Syracusefan.com

Senior Day

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
Saturday is Senior Day for the Syracuse football Class of 2016. Prior to kickoff, 21 members of the program (18 players, 3 managers) will be recognized for their contributions. The ceremony gets underway with 25 minutes left on the pre-game clock.

Eric Anthony, Jon Burton, Alvin Cornelius, Terrell Drayton, Jason Emerich, Brisly Estime, Amba Etta-Tawo, Marqez Hodge, Hernz Laguerre, Michael Lasker, Cameron MacPherson, Wayne Morgan, George Morris, Omari Palmer, Josh Parris, Ted Taylor, Austin Wilson, and De’Jon Wilson will all be honored before the game.

Preview: Syracuse vs. No. 17 Florida State

Last edited:
passthru_imagecredit_Senior_Day_preview.JPG

Kendall Moore is NOT listed with the graduating players. He only played 3 games in 2015 and missed the rest of the season with an injury. I wonder if he applied for a redshirt?

Kendall Moore is NOT listed with the graduating players. He only played 3 games in 2015 and missed the rest of the season with an injury. I wonder if he applied for a redshirt?
Thats what it looks like to me. Interesting to see Austin Wilson and Jon Burton not coming back. I think everyone saw that coming. What threw me off was seeing Burton in the 2 deep all season so I thought he would return next year. I am surprised LB Alyrk Perry is not on the list. He's been here 4 years and hasn't stepped on the field.

Thats what it looks like to me. Interesting to see Austin Wilson and Jon Burton not coming back. I think everyone saw that coming. What threw me off was seeing Burton in the 2 deep all season so I thought he would return next year. I am surprised LB Alyrk Perry is not on the list. He's been here 4 years and hasn't stepped on the field.

A) Means the staff must be high on the redshirting freshmen OL.
B) Maybe Perry needs another semester to graduate?

I thought Perry already bailed

Bris is a senior?! thought he had one more year ? gonna miss bris.

The fact they do this 25:00 before kickoff is a travesty! Geeez, these kids deserve better. Why not honor them at halftime?I would actually blow off a halftime brew to watch.

The fact they do this 25:00 before kickoff is a travesty! Geeez, these kids deserve better. Why not honor them at halftime?I would actually blow off a halftime brew to watch.
You want them participating in a creremony at halftime instead of in the locker room getting coached & prepared to come out & win the game?

You want them participating in a creremony at halftime instead of in the locker room getting coached & prepared to come out & win the game?

Good point. then has to be done closer to kick. most people arent degenerates like me and go in 30-45 min before kick. hell, stop the game after the first play and do it;)

If Dungey can't play anymore, have to believe we recruit another QB with Wilson graduating.

Seemed like they used to do it closer to game time.

I recall McNabb coming out to that raucous ovation, and the team either coming out shortly thereafter, or already being on the field.

Seemed like they used to do it closer to game time.

I recall McNabb coming out to that raucous ovation, and the team either coming out shortly thereafter, or already being on the field.

I think it is likely that the quality of team and fan base made the two situations feel different

another athletic dept. screw up. I weep for the future, especially how they will rush through and bumble the Pearl ceremony. New sheriff my ass.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom