Seriously?? | Syracusefan.com

Seriously??

Cooper05

Walk On
I know there is the FBI thread, but I’m curious...how the heck does Sean Miller still have a job? Recordings of him talking to Brian Bowen’s handler (Greg McDermott also). With everything else. Arizona is really flirting with disaster for sticking with him. There in for a drudge awakening I believe. Sure it’s warm and there are hot ladies, but ever wonder how the heck he got so many kids to go so far from home. I always thought he was fishy.

Basically anyone you thought was dirty is... real tough to look at hoops the same way.

The problem Miller has isn’t the trial that’s just finished...it’s the one coming up. The assistants on trial, including Book likely thought (hoped) for acquittals. Now with a real possibility of jail time, they will be throwing everyone under the bus looking for a way out.

Last edited by a moderator:
The problem Miller has isn’t the trial that’s just finished...it’s the one coming up. The assistants on trial, including Book likely thought (hoped) for acquittals. Now with a real possibility of jail time, they will be throwing everyone under the bus looking for a way out.
Couldn't agree more with this. Miller is going to get thrown under the bus so fast and Arizona is going to have no choice but to send him packing. He's going to be buried on an NBA bench a la Kelvin Sampson soon enough.

Couldn't agree more with this. Miller is going to get thrown under the bus so fast and Arizona is going to have no choice but to send him packing. He's going to be buried on an NBA bench a la Kelvin Sampson soon enough.
Opening the door for Coach Hop to rule the Pac 12.

A lawyer who has represented coaches/players in problems with the NCAA says there is nothing implicating Miller.
If the only evidence is Book's testimony, who is going to believe a liar, according to him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom