Servais Weight | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Servais Weight

Maybe he's jsut more suited to center than tackle- when he's a 300 pounder.
This
It was talked about a bunch when he lost weight last year and it was most due to them thinking he would be at center full time and they wanted him to be mobile for pulling and moving around etc
He is fine at tackle at 300 lbs, knowing now that he is banged up explains ALOT.

This
It was talked about a bunch when he lost weight last year and it was most due to them thinking he would be at center full time and they wanted him to be mobile for pulling and moving around etc
He is fine at tackle at 300 lbs, knowing now that he is banged up explains ALOT.
This is confusing, I think this is backwards. I thought he lost weight last year to move to tackle. He ended up at center because of the injury to Heckle(?) and was thought to have been overpowered because he lost the weight. The year before he was good at center at 295 lbs.

This is confusing, I think this is backwards. I thought he lost weight last year to move to tackle. He ended up at center because of the injury to Heckle(?) and was thought to have been overpowered because he lost the weight. The year before he was good at center at 295 lbs.
You are correct, I had it backwards. That will teach me to post pre pot of coffee.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom