Class of 2020 - SF Andre Jackson (NY) Offered | Page 66 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 SF Andre Jackson (NY) Offered

Status
Not open for further replies.
So we are losing recruiting battles to Uconn and Alabama? If that doesnt have people concerned, I don't know what will.

I am not all that worked up with Dre. He can't shoot. Now, the other Jackson, that is a different story. would love to get him. But I am really worried about Alabama for him.
We have plenty of shooting and we have also discussed how he would fit in perfect. We dont need to go into changing that narrative if he chooses to go elsewhere. He would fit here perfectly...that being said...you are right, no one should get that worked up either way...but we all know how that goes.

So we are losing recruiting battles to Uconn and Alabama? If that doesnt have people concerned, I don't know what will.
Why should we be concerned about something that hasn't happened? Man people on this board overreact wayyy to much to recruiting. Why dont we wait and see where he commits before we come up with responses like these lol.

Recruiting board is strange.

Some certain posters here seem to read the Boneyard more than they follow our own board.

And posters are still addicted to the Meth when it's called the meth for a reason...

Some things never change. It is almost comforting in its consistency, wouldn't you say?

If he doesn't go there, i think you should stop posting for a year. I can't tell if your trying to rile the board up or not being serious.

Apologies if I wasn't transparent in my message. It is just a gut feeling. It appears that he is trending towards UCONN based on all the internet noise. I hope I am wrong and will take that 1 year posting ban to get this guy any day.

I am relaxed and at the end of the day one recruit isnt going to sink the program...I am just throwing it out there. I will 100% survive this. As will Syracuse.
I have bigger fish to fry here in Iowa...I love Busch light and new developments are really hindering that.
Sleaze move by that paper, came back to bite them.

Sleaze move by that paper, came back to bite them.
Very much so. The blow back to the DSM Register has been insane. And no one likes Busch Light except for Iowa...But I have seen where InBev has come back and said that they are going to follow through with the original match dollar for dollar plan. Getting money to the children's hospital is the most important thing in this whole deal

We have plenty of shooting and we have also discussed how he would fit in perfect. We dont need to go into changing that narrative if he chooses to go elsewhere. He would fit here perfectly...that being said...you are right, no one should get that worked up either way...but we all know how that goes.
I'm not changing the narrative. I have said this from day 1. You never have enough shooters or rebounding.
. Just like pitching.

I'm not changing the narrative. I have said this from day 1. You never have enough shooters or rebounding.
. Just like pitching.

Coming from an Atlanta Braves fan over here...you are very correct.

This is what the uconn fans said when cuse was allegedly leading. I kind of think its counter productive. I think the better prospective is he is just one player and if he does elsewhere, then it means it wasnt a fir for him here and we need to find a guy who is.
exactly

we tend to think of this only in terms of a contest between syracuse/uconn or jb/hurley. but it is aj's decision. he has to choose the school where he thinks he fits best. if he doesn't think it is syracuse, if he doesn't have 100% buy-in to the program and the system, best for us that he doesn't come.
for example, look at taurean thompson - i think we'd all admit that the program would have been better off in the long run if we'd "lost" that recruiting battle in the first place.

Pretty obvious he’s either chosen a school or is down to only UConn and Cuse

Was that posted by 247 or by someone over on the Boneyard? I do agree though its felt like SU or UConn for a while with UCLA hanging on the periphery. Interested to see if he sets a date now or what happens. Feels like its down to SU and Uconn.

Ugh, never like not having the last visit or "the momentum," at the end. This one will be tough as I had dreams of the super athletic combo pairing of Brycen and Andre out there getting the crowd pumped with a series of vicious slam dunks!

Let UConn get a win one time this year. If he commits there 3 years from now they will say AJ wasn’t that good anyways after they have 3 more sup par .500 seasons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom