Class of 2022 - SF Jarace Walker (FL) Offered | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 SF Jarace Walker (FL) Offered

wow talk about the absolute perfect player to round out the 22 class!

gotta think the IMG connection could be a slight bonus here - considering benny and now JT and Quadir...

is Cuse is still in the mix at all with him? these things can change quickly...
There really is no IMG connection. At least not to the High School National team. All the players that have come from IMG are / were on the post grad team. Jarace doesnt / didnt play with any of them.

Don’t do this to yourself. This kid has the type of recruitment that we have bailed on quickly in the pas
"dont do this to yourself" haha

just this week two incomng recruits were announced as transferring to IMG

and the star recruit for this year went there as well...thats a whole lot of IMG-CUSE connections there.

and Jarace walker goes there too...so the thought popped into my head...thats all...even if they dont play on the same team im sure they will cross paths somehow.

I realize that this trail is pretty cold...but he did take a visit to SU right? it could possibly change that he wants to come to SU...very small chance but not absolute zero, imo. Lands was pretty out of the blue...these things do happen.

on a side note...Brewster academy seemingly used to be the #1 pipeline...but it would be an upgrade if it became IMG...right?

I wonder how closley connected IMG staff is with orange coaches...were they behind the quadir/taylor transfers I wonder...

"dont do this to yourself" haha

just this week two incomng recruits were announced as transferring to IMG

and the star recruit for this year went there as well...thats a whole lot of IMG-CUSE connections there.

and Jarace walker goes there too...so the thought popped into my head...thats all...even if they dont play on the same team im sure they will cross paths somehow.

I realize that this trail is pretty cold...but he did take a visit to SU right? it could possibly change that he wants to come to SU...very small chance but not absolute zero, imo. Lands was pretty out of the blue...these things do happen.

on a side note...Brewster academy seemingly used to be the #1 pipeline...but it would be an upgrade if it became IMG...right?

I wonder how closley connected IMG staff is with orange coaches...were they behind the quadir/taylor transfers I wonder...

Im with you...would love to see Jarace in Orange. My brother in law is the head coach at IMG for the High School National team. I dont see strong connections there. But hey, if we are getting kids like Benny / Taylor and Quadir from the PG team, than work that connection.

Looks like the Crystal Ball for Houston on 247Sports has been taken down. Just some Alabama predictions for him now on .

Not sure on the placement of that X, but I count 7 Xs (assuming for his top 7).

And ye$ on the pay to play.
I would get used to seeing that pattern of schools on all big recruits

This one had been over for a while with the Cougars leading the way...

This one had been over for a while with the Cougars leading the way...
I had to read the article because I would think Elvin Hayes and others were a higher ranked recruit. The article does say modern recruiting era which does clarify it somewhat but lazy considering some great basketball history with players such as Olajuwon, Drexler and Don Chaney. It's somewhat a slap in the face to us old guys who know better.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom